TOTJO Web Stores

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #330349 by Nakis
TOTJO Web Stores was created by Nakis
Hello!

It seems there might be a meeting of needs somewhere!

Do you want some sweet, sweet TOTJO swag AND do you want to help the Temple for the new server costs AND are the holidays soon and you haven't gotten a gift for a friend?

I know the Temple has some webstores!

https://www.cafepress.com/jediorderchurch

https://www.zazzle.com/totjostore

TOTJO is also on Amazon Smile, so if you are buying gifts on Amazon, use AmazonSmile (an official Amazon program) to help donate a portion of your holiday spending to TOTJO! It costs you nothing!

[This message is solely from myself and not the TOTJO, I thought it might help drive some funds into the coffers to help pay for the server. Huzzah Capitalism!]

Licensed Clergy Person
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Nakis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Loudzoo, Rex

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #330350 by Rex
Replied by Rex on topic TOTJO Web Stores
Huzzah!

Knights Secretary's Secretary
Apprentices: Vandrar
TM: Carlos Martinez
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes" - Wittgenstein
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nakis

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 3 months ago #330352 by
Replied by on topic TOTJO Web Stores
There are two problems I found with your store, one is a bigger issue than the other, literally.

1) Your sizes only goes up to 2XL. I would love to get some shirts and a hoodie but it needs to be an American 4XL, preferably 4XLT but not required.

2) You have flasks and a beer stein but where is the TOTJO drinking horn?

The horn isn’t a big deal but I would really like to see the other fixed, if possible. There are some elitists that believe there should be no fat Jedi but those posers can kiss my ass. B)

More
5 years 3 months ago #330353 by Nakis
Replied by Nakis on topic TOTJO Web Stores
Based on experience, the stores typically offer a specific range of goods, so the Temple is entirely restricted by Zazzle and CafePress. If someone with access reads this thread, they might be able to check into it.

Licensed Clergy Person

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi