• Adder
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • 7 minds, 5 trials and 3 pillars.
More
5 years 4 months ago #329449 by Adder
These threads always arrive in multiples, so in that tradition thanks to Locksley's recent activity on his AMA thread I thought I better do one.

Not that anyone wants to hear more from me on anything, I already have over 7200 posts here :S

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #329450 by thomaswfaulkner
Supposing you could predict the future, what do you think your 7225th post will say?

Right View ~ Right Intention ~ Right Speech ~ Right Action ~ Right Livelihood ~ Right Effort ~ Right Mindfulness ~ Right Concentration

Knight of the Order
Ordained Clergy Person
Teaching Master: Senan
IP Journal l AP Journal l Seminary Journal l Personal Ministry Statement

If you need to talk, we are here to listen.
Contact the Clergy

May all beings be happy and free and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute
in some way to the happiness and freedom for all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adder

• Adder
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
5 years 4 months ago #329453 by Adder
Perhaps a reflection on that predicting the future might only be possible when one is divorced from impacting the occurrence of that particular future; and by that logic not realizing it, for otherwise it couldn't happen :silly:

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #329455 by Amaya
Who is your favourite non Jedi character from the star wars movies and why?

Everything is belief
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adder

• Adder
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
5 years 4 months ago #329461 by Adder

elizabeth wrote: Who is your favourite non Jedi character from the star wars movies and why?

HA! I'll take that as a trick question if you don''t mind - I don't see any of them as 'characters' but rather sets of behaviours representing characteristics.
So, that said, my favorite set was always Boba Fett, due to the relaxed precision in employing effective action,but.... I'm only taking that from the original trilogy representation. Beyond the original trilogy, Darth Maul seemed to have deep potential as Sith, but that set got cut short :silly:
The deepest set though, the most 'not to be taken literally' was of course Yoda... I mean what did he really do for 800 years!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Amaya

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #329464 by
Replied by on topic Hi, I'm Adder! Ask me Anything.
If you can have only one fictional Jedi Force power, what would it be and how would you employ it?

• Adder
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
5 years 4 months ago #329491 by Adder

Silvermane wrote: If you can have only one fictional Jedi Force power, what would it be and how would you employ it?

I had to look them up :D
Force healing!!! To heal people of course :side:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jake Nislan

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi