Hosting a Jedi service in a physical building

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 months ago #332061 by
My parrot infestation is back. He seems lonely. Perhaps he needs a friend. Maybe this guy will help!

https://youtu.be/UKEPkDvfyz0

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #332062 by Avalon
It'd be awesome if we could talk about the actual topic of the thread.... Cute cockatiel videos notwithstanding.

Not all those who wander are lost
Studies Journal | Personal Journal

More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #332064 by Kobos
Sven, I want to reach out there and say thank you and awesome. I take notice of the effort because on level it's a way to get the way each of us has come to understand life and the ways to notice different things that make find answers a lot of people are looking for in life to other people it could help. It does suck they rejected you and if faith is the reason it is unfortunate but if that's the dogma they choose so be it. I do want to echo James a bit, having worked in sales with a real estate marketing firm I will say this. I would keep trying, you will run into dingbats or people with justifiable reasons. They will literally as James said kinda repeat 3 or 4 general reasons. However, if you are persistent on checking in to see if they will after 4 or 5 times get a yes or a referral to the top, the pastor or even bishop I didn't catch if it was Catholic, but you know what I mean. So, keep trying man, it's a process. When you do get to do this please stream if possible I would love to watch this and hear a sermon you deliver and a talk that will follow.

On the derail part: cute videos and good joke but I am kinda confused. Kyrin what was the parrot a metaphor for? I see it as a pretty abstract stretch here about something or are you in animal control and is it literal? I am a pretty random goofy dude but this is hit out my randomness ball park :)

Much love, respect and peace,
Kobos

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Kobos.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 months ago #332066 by
Mine was just on the randomness of parrots and preaching. I’m not sure where the parrots came from initially but I’ve got a good idea.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 months ago #332067 by
Kobos, you will have to ask arisaig about the parrot reference. His, well let's just say "obsessive interactions", instigated it. He has a special place in his little parrot heart for me. Imitation in the height of flattery, right? He wants to be as cool as me and he is trying. One day he may achieve his goals and I have nothing but support for him!

More
5 years 2 months ago #332069 by Kobos
Really dude, if that's the case please let it slide in threads like this please, this is a pretty important topic that I'm glad everyone can chime in their opinions on but debate the relevance of that has been happening in the actual action we are discussing. Sven's idea and efforts and what we can learn from it as a community.

Goofing off is one thing and can bring some light to a deep thread as such but there is a line it should just end on both sides.

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 months ago #332072 by
Honestly kobos, I have seen next to no interest in svens efforts. I was the only one to even initially reply to him with encouragement and I am no longer even a member here. What does it say about a temple where a thread about parrots generates more interest than any serious effort to further the faith?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 months ago #332073 by

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: Honestly kobos, I have seen next to no interest in svens efforts. I was the only one to even initially reply to him with encouragement and I am no longer even a member here. What does it say about a temple where a thread about parrots generates more interest than any serious effort to further the faith?

Again you aim to be the sole encourager of Sven, despite this being false....

More
5 years 2 months ago #332074 by Rosalyn J
Was this thread originally about parrots?

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon, ,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 months ago #332075 by

Rosalyn J wrote: Was this thread originally about parrots?

Tis a matter of semantics I guess? How do you define parrot in the context of this thread? I know that it has definately evolved into an overt discussion of parrots and pirates. This is because there was very little interest in the original subject matter.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi