Psychometry

More
5 years 5 months ago #328386 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Psychometry

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: So , do haunted homes and possessed things count under phycometry? Truthfully asking ? Charged items ? Color saturated things? Positively charged totems ?

No they dont. That is another whole form of magical woowoo thinking. Ideas like poltergeists and spirits are active not retroactive.

What exactly is a positively charged item? Do you mean it is some sort of Ion? Because that is the only valid charge you can speak of when it comes to energy.

Quite seriously I ask for myself really- if you don’t believe in such things why would you continue to respond? If you hold no value to the belief, how can u answer -no- to any question asked? How would anyone take your answer as just a automatic no rather than anything else? Maybe the questions are no longer being asked of you personally ... I obviously know you don’t believe in the subject so my question may not be directed at you. ( I already know your answer) Please keep this in mind.

To directly answer your questsion :
Some say the sun can charge things - some say the moon can. Water can charge items and a mix of the three can have different results. Wind and rain and even storms have been believed to clear or can have a “cleansed” effect on things. Lighting can have spiritual effects on trees and wood as well as nature itself.
Please refraim from de-valueing other people’s faith or beliefs and practices by calling them —- woo woo or any other silly term you like.
Maybe you could benifit from a break and just let others who share different faiths and practices do just that?

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #328390 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic Psychometry

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: Some say the sun can charge things - some say the moon can.

And some say there is a dragon living in Loch Ness. So what?

Water can charge items and a mix of the three can have different results.

Such as?

Wind and rain and even storms have been believed to clear or can have a “cleansed” effect on things.

As has bloodletting and exorcisms. What people believe influences how they act towards others, but it has very little bearing indeed on the truthiness of the proposition in question.

Lighting can have spiritual effects on trees and wood as well as nature itself.

Such as?

Please refraim from de-valueing other people’s faith or beliefs and practices by calling them —- woo woo or any other silly term you like.

No. If someone feels like their beliefs have less value to them because someone else finds them silly, that's just too bad. It is not anyone else's responsibility to protect either their beliefs or practices, or their confidence in them.

Maybe you could benifit [sic] from a break and just let others who share different faiths and practices do just that?

Noone is obstructing that sharing. If anything, you are telling someone who thinks differently that they may well be better off shutting up than they'd be participating. Why? Is our kind of opinion unwelcome in discussions of this sort? Just in what sort of discussion is it welcome, then?

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manu

More
5 years 5 months ago #328391 by Carlos.Martinez3

Gisteron wrote:

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: Some say the sun can charge things - some say the moon can.

And some say there is a dragon living in Loch Ness. So what?

Water can charge items and a mix of the three can have different results.

Such as?

Wind and rain and even storms have been believed to clear or can have a “cleansed” effect on things.

As has bloodletting and exorcisms. What people believe influences how they act towards others, but it has very little bearing indeed on the truthiness of the proposition in question.

Lighting can have spiritual effects on trees and wood as well as nature itself.

Such as?

No. If someone feels like their beliefs have less value to them because someone else finds them silly, that's just too bad. It is not anyone else's responsibility to protect either their beliefs or practices, or their confidence in them.

Maybe you could benifit [sic] from a break and just let others who share different faiths and practices do just that?

Noone is obstructing that sharing. If anything, you are telling someone who thinks differently that they may well be better off shutting up than they'd be participating. Why? Is our kind of opinion unwelcome in discussions of this sort? Just in what sort of discussion is it welcome, then?

. I don’t argue so get upset or don’t - share don’t - this whole thread has been how things are - false -each subject and faith practice has been told how it’s not “true” I await to hear from others who share the faith or the belief or beliefs - or pm me directly if you like . May the Force be with you.

Build, not tear down.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #328393 by
Replied by on topic Psychometry

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: . I don’t argue so get upset or don’t - share don’t - this whole thread has been how things are - false -each subject and faith practice has been told how it’s not “true” I await to hear from others who share the faith or the belief or beliefs - or pm me directly if you like . May the Force be with you.

No one is stopping anyone from contributing to this thread in any way they see fit. I welcome ideas in fact to discuss the details of. You have made several here. Lightening "spiritualizing" trees, Wind "cleaning" objects, Water or sun or moon "charging" objects.

These are fascinating claims that I would like more details on. In fact this is the opposite of dismissing your claims as you are touting I am doing. So how exactly does lightening put spirit in a tree? What is spirit? What does it consist of and how does it interact with the corporeal? Energizing of objects means what? They get warmer? You make many claims but do not explain those claims. I simply would like more detail on exactly what it is you mean? Do you even know or have you just made assumptions?
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by .

More
5 years 5 months ago #328394 by Carlos.Martinez3
Feel free , if you are truly interested ,to do some research , not just on the internet. Ask people around you in your own circle ( in real life) or others who you know believe or have faith in such things.

Build, not tear down.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago #328397 by

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: Feel free , if you are truly interested ,to do some research , not just on the internet. Ask people around you in your own circle ( in real life) or others who you know believe or have faith in such things.

Do you actually think I have not done such things? I was asking you. I want to know if you can explain what you mean by your claims. The idea that you cant or wont is the very definition of woowoo. So the term I have used to date is relevant. Using buzzwords and vague statements to make yourself sound more knowledgable than you are.

More
5 years 5 months ago #328399 by Carlos.Martinez3
There’s a reason why I’m asking .

Build, not tear down.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #328401 by
My understanding of psychometry was the feeling of impressions left on objects or places. Usually centered around an event or a certain individual..

I've never encountered it in the real world or experimented with it. I wouldn't necessarily rule it out as impossible. However, I would warn about the many charlatan that might present this as an easy three step development process.

I'm more inclined to think that you'd have to have that sort of natural sense of feeling history in places. One who is adept at energy-work might be able use that sense to read impressions left behind. Though, exactly what you'd get is still up for debate.
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago #328402 by

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: There’s a reason why I’m asking .

A reason why you are asking what? What is that reason?

More
5 years 5 months ago #328403 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic Psychometry
Is it possible that research or work with fancy letters behind their name would be discounted in favor of other research disproving the phenomenons?

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi