Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 3 months ago #332478 by
Replied by on topic Psychometry

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

JLSpinner wrote: Well firstly, I do not have to explain the difference between someone believing someone is less human based on skin color and someone who believes they can sense feelings from objects, or why I would tolerate one and not the other. This is a poorly designed strawman. There is no relationship between believers of the esoteric and racism, debate the topic at hand instead of running off for the extremes and outliers. You quoted me stating that some fantasies are dangerous. Secondly please explain, with evidence, how a follower of pyschometry causes misogyny, bigotry, AND violence?

No actually you do have to explain the difference. Nazis have an ideology that is obviously damaging as I described in my last post, but so does psychometry. It is just a bit more subtle. Have you ever watched psychics on tv that have caused intense and undue suffering in the name of these psuedo scientific quackeries? Sylvia brown telling the parents of a missing child that the child is dead only to have the child be found a year later. This sort of predator of emotional extortion for money is unforgivable in the realm of causing undue suffering.

So you are wrong spinner, there is a direct correlation and for you to dismiss your biased belief as permissive and yet will condemn nazis is a a character trait in you I find disgusting.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 3 months ago #332479 by

Zenchi wrote:
It doesn't, but nice try, next....

If you can never admit your shortcomings you will never grow as a jedi. It's the reason you were excommunicated. See past the bias and recognize your flaws

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #332480 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic Psychometry

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Zenchi wrote:
It doesn't, but nice try, next....

If you can never admit your shortcomings you will never grow as a jedi. It's the reason you were excommunicated. See past the bias and recognize your flaws

First of all, Coming from you, that's down right hilarious lol...

Second, have a second read of my last post, I know it's long and full of those big fancy words n all, but it's chock full of me acknowledging my faults...

And third, No, that's not the reason they tried to excommunicate me, nor is it relevant to this thread, so please stop derailing and keep it on topic. If you have anything further to add to the matter, save it for a pm, or even discord, I'm always available on discord or Google hangouts :)

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Zenchi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon, Carlos.Martinez3, Kobos

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #332482 by

Zenchi wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Zenchi wrote:

Second, have a second read of my last post, I know it's long and full of those big long words n all, but it's chock full of me acknowledging my faults...

And third, No, that's not the reason they tried to excommunicate me, nor is it relevant to this thread, so please stop derailing and keep it on topic. If you have anything further to add to the matter, save it for a pm, or even discord, I'm always available on discord or Google hangouts :)

Big words aside.... (I bought me one of them thare dictionary thingies, sose I could keep up) I'm really just trying to help ya man. And help it seems you need. You cant face your shortcoming and I know it hurts deep Inside more than you will admit to but just let it out bro. Everyone is here for you and wants to see you grow and become something more. Your journey has been hard, I know, I've seen it but all of us have that seed of potential inside.

Listen man, I'll extend this offer to you, step over to my site and let's talk openly and honestly. I think you are capable of a breakthrough and I'm willing to put in the time to help you achieve that. Hell even arisaig had a revelation with my guadance last week and it was amazing!! I was so proud of him for seeing the error of his ways and apologizing for past actions. Its these sorts of breakthroughs that we strive for my friend... so what do you say? Will you take my hand and walk with me Into the dark?

Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by .

More
5 years 3 months ago #332483 by JamesSand
Replied by JamesSand on topic Psychometry

I was making a basic assumption that we can base that premise on well being of individuals. Such things as it's better to be alive than dead, joy is better than suffering, freedom better than slavery

Whether I agree or not is irrelevent to the bedrock of truth.....

Anyway, you've got a position, and are more or less fairly well entrenched (at least as far as this thread is concerned), so I won't waste the lives of thousands of men taking a hill I won't win and don't need.

I'm off to eat a pineapple, see if I can digest it faster than it can digest me.

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #332484 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic Psychometry

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Zenchi wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Zenchi wrote:

Second, have a second read of my last post, I know it's long and full of those big long words n all, but it's chock full of me acknowledging my faults...

Big words aside.... (I bought me one of them that dictionary thingies, sose I could keep up) I'm really just trying to help ya man. And help it seems you need. You cant face your shortcoming and I know it hurts deep Inside more than you will admit to but just let it out bro. Everyone is here for you and wants to see you grow and become something more. Your journey has been hard, I know, I've seen it but all of us have that speed of potential inside.

Listen man, I'll extend this offer to you, step over to my site and let's talk openly and honestly. I think you are capable of a breakthrough and I'm willing to put I. the time to help you achieve that. Hell even arisaig had a revelation with my guadance last week and it was amazing!! I was so proud of him for seeing the error of his ways and apologizing for past actions. Its these sorts of breakthroughs that we strive for my friend... so what do you say? Will you take my hand and walk with me Into the dark?

Still don't have discord or hangouts huh? Lol

This is all fine for a pm, or even call me on the phone ;) so cease with the derailment please...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Zenchi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 3 months ago #332485 by
Seriously bro, I'm here for ya. I know I can lead a horse to water but you are the one that must drink.

More
5 years 3 months ago #332487 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Psychometry
Back to topic please

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 3 months ago #332489 by

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: Back to topic please

This is the topic. The betterment of all through truth. Psychometry has been shown as having no valid foundation in reality and can even be detrimental to the joy of others. I and others are trying to bring people to this reality. What higher calling is there for a Jedi site!! Self improvement through personal growth. What is off topic about that?

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi