Processes and Procedures - The vote for Guest access to Jediism Forum

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #327292 by Tellahane

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Tellahane wrote: There's two of probably many possible solutions to that, first being some type of "honorary" rank that sits above guest for formerly ranked members who can still participate in such forums...or simply if you want to post in there, re-apply and maintain a membership. Which is probably the better solution IMO.

I dont know if either of those are a viable solution. The first becomes to cumbersome to manage and the second is not really an option for those of us that chose to be guests for a specific reason. you are one of those that chose the guest position. How do you feel about not being able to see the Jediism board?

<---

By learning to let go
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Tellahane.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 6 months ago #327293 by
It used to be that we had a Members Discussion forum. Perhaps if we have a forum only for members, it should be called that and discussions should be only for discussions that pertain to Members only.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #327294 by

Tellahane wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Tellahane wrote: There's two of probably many possible solutions to that, first being some type of "honorary" rank that sits above guest for formerly ranked members who can still participate in such forums...or simply if you want to post in there, re-apply and maintain a membership. Which is probably the better solution IMO.

I dont know if either of those are a viable solution. The first becomes to cumbersome to manage and the second is not really an option for those of us that chose to be guests for a specific reason. you are one of those that chose the guest position. How do you feel about not being able to see the Jediism board?

<---

By learning to let go

Ahh, you became a member. Very good! But you know that means no more popcorn and soda on Wednesdays for you! ;) :P Edit: I dont think I have that same option.
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by .

More
5 years 6 months ago #327295 by Manu

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: I dont know if either of those are a viable solution. The first becomes to cumbersome to manage and the second is not really an option for those of us that chose to be guests for a specific reason. you are one of those that chose the guest position. How do you feel about not being able to see the Jediism board?

I feel just fine. I gave up my privileges when I decided to be a guest. Choice involves accepting consequences.

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward
The following user(s) said Thank You: Neaj Pa Bol, ren, Carlos.Martinez3, Tellahane, Kobos,

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi