The Sanctuary Moon

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago #327068 by
The Sanctuary Moon was created by
About 15 years ago, I broke away from the Jedi community in general, feeling somewhat disheartened by things going on, and I created a simple site, called the Sanctuary Moon, that would contain some of the key points I teach to all my apprentices. I took it down eventually (as I do often; I'm aware of the fact that I am rather fickle). But earlier this week, I felt the need to be creative. Long story short, I recreated the site, and included my most important writing (by "important" I mean what I emphasize, not necessarily what is "better" lessons than what others write).

I'd like to invite you to see it. I'm honestly not sure anymore what the rules are about posting links to other sites (if not, why have the LINK option in the Forum?), but I hope someone finds it helpful. That's all I'm after: helping. There's no forum, chat, or shoutbox, so no one will know you're there, and neither will I. Thus, I am not herding people into a new "flock". This is not to challenge the ways of the Temple, but to offer some insights that I had throughout my life as a Jedi...

The Sanctuary Moon

And remember, the Force will reveal itself only to those with patience ;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi