Happy Day of Harmony!

More
5 years 7 months ago #326713 by Nakis
Happy Day of Harmony! was created by Nakis
Happy Day of Harmony everyone!

Today is International Peace Day, and for us the Day of Harmony!

We often find ourselves at odds at one another and sometimes the debate itself because the focus as opposed to remembering that the other person has their own reason for believing so. Rarely are people contrary for the purpose of being contrary!

What I'd like to offer is a place for people to pay a compliment to others about something they respect, like, or resonate with someone else.

The point of this exercise is to find the common ground we share and find where we can come to peace on!

Licensed Clergy Person
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Jhannuzs Ian

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #326751 by Jhannuzs Ian
Replied by Jhannuzs Ian on topic Happy Day of Harmony!
I want to congratulate all those who are brave to share their fears and continue to create their evolution.

Thank you Richard for this great reminder.

Thanks to those who find similarities towards understanding, compassion and peace.

Thanks to those who are angry, teach me to recover my balance

Thanks to those who focus on building valuable aspects in real life more than words.

Thanks to those who share possitive jokes

Thanks to my Master Rosalyn for sharing her time and wisdom

♪ ♫ ♪
Jedi Master: Rosalyn J
Focus, discipline, integriteit, kennis en licht
My code:
The Force is all, I choose my Focus
Life includes suffering, I am Resilient
The Force include my imagination, I extract Wisdom and Harmony
Life includes adversity, I obtain Knowledge
I respect your Life, lets revitalize our Force while breathing
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Jhannuzs Ian.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nakis, Carlos.Martinez3

More
5 years 7 months ago #326755 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic Happy Day of Harmony!
Ros, I really look up to your perseverance, love, and dedication you have for everyone around you. I only hope to match that someday :)

Ava, heart-sister, I admire your loyalty and drive. I love your artistic abilities and your capabilities of putting up with me ;)

Hatter, I sometimes feel you and I are made of the same coin. We may go about things differently but I feel that at our core, we have the same values, dedication, and passion for being Jedi

Ari, I love love love your lightsaber videos! They are both artistic and active. Whenever I see a question on Forcebook, it’s so common to see you’ve already answered it so clearly and thoroughly I’ve nothing to add! I just expect you to be there now ;) (still no less appreciative) You’ve got a solid head on those shoulders, and I look forward to where your feet take you.

Nakis, you have a vibrant energy that just begs to be matched! You always brighten my day when you’re around.

Goken, I love that we jive on so many levels. I see a lot of your struggles in myself and also many of your passions. I also love the easy-going pace we have in doing lessons!

Zero, I’m honored to be your TM, and you’ve read a lot of the books I have on my suggested reading list! I gotta come up with more to keep you busy!

River, through your passions and sadness, your ups and downs, I see a lot of myself reflected in you. You have a pure child-like happiness that I absoulutly love. Something I’m only learning now from your example and from my daughter.

It’s a pain-day today so I’m sure I’ll come up with more :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nakis, Rosalyn J, Avalon

More
5 years 7 months ago #326762 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic Happy Day of Harmony!
Jhannuzs, what a top guy! You are so worth just listening to! I love what you bring to your lessons. I'm looking forward to our continued working together

Tobias, how far you have come in the time we have spent together. I am so grateful and so honored to have you.

Maitre, you've helped me study so much I am only now beginning to see the value of

To the Clergy, we would be poorer people without you

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nakis, Jhannuzs Ian

More
5 years 7 months ago #326766 by Carlos.Martinez3
I am thankful for my students - past -present and future.
Snips ! We learn new things and actual things often togeather.
Peter - my man - you are a source of light not only for me.
Pastor - what can I say - with you in my path I can count on you to look foward to your guidance.
To my Clergy - it is a joy and my pleasure to serve you and with you .
To my Temple - I am your servant as I learn and un learn I grow - along side you!
To my fellow Knights and Council- I am in the shadow of giants some Days.
May we all continue to seek the connections that build and bind.
Force be with us - Still / Always / and Even though.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi