Hurricane Network: East Coast Hurricane

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #326102 by Nakis
Hello!

As some of you know, there is currently a hurricane bearing down on the U.S. East Coast. What I would like to do is to offer a bit of a networking service.

If people are willing, I would like to collect the phone numbers of those who are in danger from this upcoming hurricane to put on a roster who I will text to ensure to make sure that they are okay through the hurricane.

The main reason for the phone number aspect is also so if you need to talk to a real human, not a computer screen, you can talk to me or we can get you to someone. The last thing I would do if was in a FEMA shelter worrying about things is sending a TOTJO message. I want to offer this so you can talk to someone when you need it and so that someone is at least sending you a message at least three times a day to make sure you are alive.

This is purely voluntary, if you want in please PM me your phone number and the name you'd like to go by and I will see to it that you are messaged morning, noon, and evening. Or however you prefer it. If you want it through other means, then please let us know. Texting and phone calls are just more efficient if there is a crises that you need to talk through. We can do discord, skype, or whatever means needed.

Thank you

Nakis
Worried Father Who's Son is in Virginia

Licensed Clergy Person
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Nakis.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #326104 by Rosalyn J
Thank you Nakis,

I am willing and able to both make and receive calls. I'm sending prayers and positive energy to that region. May the Force Be With You

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Rosalyn J.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nakis, Carlos.Martinez3

More
5 years 7 months ago #326105 by Carlos.Martinez3
As associate Pastor I am located in North Carolina in the heart of all the hustle and chaos myself. Add my phone number to the list of already existing people here from the Temple you can contact directly for a live person or to reach Clergy who you can directly contact.
309 2589472
Text me your name and if I’m avalible and your from the Temple and I will make time to reach you and your need!
I can be reached on Skype whatsapp and discord - same number . May the Force be with y’all.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nakis

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #326115 by Alethea Thompson
I've been keeping up with the storm and posting things on my FB Page Let's Regroup: Building Stronger Citizens. My degree is in Emergency Management and Homeland Security.

If you need help finding a shelter or after the event has occurred you need to figure out how to get aide (mental health, financial assistance, etc) call/text me at 865-850-3518

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Alethea Thompson.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nakis, Rosalyn J, Carlos.Martinez3

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #326173 by
Thank you Nakis for what you do!

I live in another Continent, but I will at least do,

is some Metta practice and prayers.

May the Force be with you!

Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago #326177 by
we'll be going further sw than what i originally thought. the storm is still supposed to hit us a t a cat 1, but then it's supposed to stall. so better safe than sorry. i'll post when we arrive, and i'll keep people updated. on the bright side, 'the jedi compass' and a few of the other books arrived in the mail so i'll have reading material :). my number is 717-756-7949. i can do text or call

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi