Possible world wide revolution?

More
5 years 6 months ago #327098 by Gisteron
A clown show from the word go. First few posts in that incoherent nimrod mess of a thread were fine enough for comic relief, another page down and it becomes funny enough for the sheer replies it spawned. Then it got old, dried, began to decay, and even started smelling funny, and now it's altogether dead and good riddance, frankly.
This here at this point is words strung together in something in a way that at least seems like there is content there to process, but few of us, I reckon, would look like the good guy after trying to dissect much of any of it...

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 6 months ago #327099 by
Replied by on topic Possible world wide revolution?
Exactly and yet threads like that are allowed to continue unchecked but threads like this, where challenge is offered, are condemned and submitted as oppressive and in violation of policy. Since when is critical analysis and strong challenge based in actual evidence a bad thing?

More
5 years 6 months ago #327108 by Kobos

Uzima Moto wrote: The very systems of power are what people fail to understand as their true target..

Systems.. it's systems that dictate that government is sovereign over people.. it's systems that create public fiat, privately controlled, currency that can manipulate price and employment.. it's systems that trap people in a never ending cycle of bills, never trying to allow self-sufficiency, while using tax dollars to fund all manners of misguided domestic and foreign adventurism.. it's systems that allow treasonous actions to be veiled behind color of law..

After reading through all of this, this is actually a pretty clutch point. That said the human society relies on systems to exist. It is a necessary evil that stops a lot of conflict between individuals. Ironically once freedoms are set as societal norms they do need some protection, this implies the construction of a systematic approach of enforcement to ensure rights of individuals are protected (. Now, once a framework has been built, where it goes is in general the persons in given society have the are to uphold these ideals and remain in constant state of reform to maintain the freedoms of the society with the times. As we have devised so far the system most likely to work ( so far, on a conceptual level) through representative government, we also have slowly allowed ourselves to believe that the people in power will protect these ideals and freedoms History sets the precedence that this is not a reality(I.E. The Rise and Fall of The Roman Empire-Edward Gibbon). The populace becomes distracted for example; read A Brave New World by Aldous Huxley, then well we get what we got now.

Anyway point is tangent based threads do have their place as this one quote above should be something worth consideration.

Much Love,
Kobos

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #327492 by

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Heavenly Warrior wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Heavenly Warrior wrote: Does anyone know the top causes of the Bronze Age collapse?

Brilliant my master! Was it... dare I say... corruption?

It might have been caused by combination of natural catastrophes like earthquakes and drought, migration and refugees, the rebellion, a drastic decline in international trade, over complexity of government, population growth, and disruptive technology. I have not seen corruption on the list, but maybe it could be part of overly complex governments.

Ah yes of course. All those "natural disasters" ;), I get ya. Caused by the medieval Illuminati in league with ancient aliens that control the technology to evoke such world shaking events! Its all makes sense now!

The natural disasters might have been caused by the 9th planet or 12th planet or Planet X or Nibiru or Kamino.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/space/solar-system/a23571195/scientists-find-dwarf-planet-the-goblin-lurking-in-the-outer-solar-system/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lvemCG1AQg

Turn on the captions.

Lost a planet NASA has!
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by .

More
5 years 6 months ago #327498 by Gisteron

Heavenly Warrior wrote: ... or Planet X or Nibiru...

No.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #327504 by
12th planet beyond the kyper belt is the missing planet of the zodiac where the Norse gods originated from. They are the ancient aliens in true control of this solar system.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 6 months ago #327506 by
I always hear the excuse of "It'll never happen" until it happens. I bet a hundred years ago, people didn't think weed would be made illegal, people's luggage wouldn't be searched when they travel because they may be a terrorist and being patted down like a criminal.

Often happens when tyrannies start to grow. People say "It'll never happen" and then it happens. The same people who criticize their own government constantly defend it when people are calling out on their lies saying" Why would the government do this to their own people?" Why wouldn't they?

I thought it was made rather clear in the past that governments have betrayed their people numerous times. Why would now be any different? Of course they are willing to blow up their own buildings and destroy their own people if it serves their purpose.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 6 months ago #327507 by
Laws and religious radicals do not tyrannies create! How have you jumped to this strange conclusion?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #327510 by
We should respect the freewill and proper sovereignty, and the peaceful exercise thereof, belonging to each individual.. as does The Force

However, those in power and their supporters will violate their fellow man and The Force by consequence. Looking to recreate the world in their own image..

More
5 years 6 months ago #327520 by Adder

Uzima Moto wrote: We should respect the freewill and proper sovereignty..

I accidentally read that as 'we should respect the firewall and proper sovereignty" :lol:

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi