Possible world wide revolution?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 6 months ago #326688 by
Replied by on topic Possible world wide revolution?

Yabuturtle wrote: Thank you :) I have not see it yet. Isn't a revolution sort of a rebellion?

That's what I want. Something to get all people interested about and help others become enlightened.

The Enlightenment was overrated.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 6 months ago #326693 by

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Heavenly Warrior wrote: Does anyone know the top causes of the Bronze Age collapse?

Brilliant my master! Was it... dare I say... corruption?

It might have been caused by combination of natural catastrophes like earthquakes and drought, migration and refugees, the rebellion, a drastic decline in international trade, over complexity of government, population growth, and disruptive technology. I have not seen corruption on the list, but maybe it could be part of overly complex governments.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 6 months ago #326694 by
The rebellion has to be world wide, otherwise it be like the collapse of the Roman Empire. The Force Awakens The Last Jedi Revolution does not sound right. The Neolithic and Industrial Revolutions were disasters. Which revolution do you think was good for humanity?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 6 months ago #326717 by

Heavenly Warrior wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Heavenly Warrior wrote: Does anyone know the top causes of the Bronze Age collapse?

Brilliant my master! Was it... dare I say... corruption?

It might have been caused by combination of natural catastrophes like earthquakes and drought, migration and refugees, the rebellion, a drastic decline in international trade, over complexity of government, population growth, and disruptive technology. I have not seen corruption on the list, but maybe it could be part of overly complex governments.

Ah yes of course. All those "natural disasters" ;), I get ya. Caused by the medieval Illuminati in league with ancient aliens that control the technology to evoke such world shaking events! Its all makes sense now!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 6 months ago #326782 by
What sort of Enlightenment are you reffering to? Not sure if i follow here.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 6 months ago #326794 by

Yabuturtle wrote: What sort of Enlightenment are you reffering to? Not sure if i follow here.

How do you not know of the enlightenment? You are here speaking of the last great age and the cataclysm at the turn of the millennium that followed, leading to the covert rise. Hmm were you part of the shadow forces that were unaffected?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 6 months ago #326802 by
Anyways, I was noticing how they end up using divide and conquer moves in the media as explained in the video. I am thinking of different ways on how to help more people as I obtain more money. Some mentioned Antarctica and that would probably be the best place to hide stuff. You can go there but it actually heavily guarded in many ways and you'd think it wouldn't be so guarded if there's nothing but ice on land.

I know I hear many theories of what's going on but if you want something found out, you got to find it yourself.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 6 months ago #326813 by
Antarctica is off limits because it is actually the edge of the flat earth and the illuminati guard that part so the truth does not come out. They dont want us to know the truth of the flat earth.

More
5 years 6 months ago #326815 by Carlos.Martinez3

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: Antarctica is off limits because it is actually the edge of the flat earth and the illuminati guard that part so the truth does not come out. They dont want us to know the truth of the flat earth.

Antarctica has yet to be officially claimed by one nation.

Attachment 074A3118-FDAD-41E3-92D8-CAF0C763E41E.jpeg not found

It’s guarded by many different nations due to its strangely claimed land. (Being on a tangent of a sphere. )

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
Attachments:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #326816 by
Oh I have seen that different nations claim each piece of land but the fact that it is heavily guarded when you'd think there wouldn't be anything raises questions. And also the people that have went to Antarctica, that were scientist or military personal have said there are a lot of strange things down there and they are unable to say anything due to confidential information or they "disappear" under mysterious circumstances. There are many theories, some say it is Atlantis and that the continent was never destroyed or sunk, but instead moved to the shifting of the plates during a cataclysm some time in the past, others say there are a lot of alien bases or a combination of both. Guess we'll never know unless we go down there personally.
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi