Possible world wide revolution?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #329244 by

Kobos wrote: I Allow people to believe what they want debate it sure but stop being a dick please and thank you.

You see how much more productive civil conversation can be rather than calling people a dick? You need not send me love or respect anymore. Thanks back.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #329245 by Kobos
Fair enough. I will consider that in my further communications. I am just talking how I would talk in person though a long that line. I wasn't saying directly you are a dick more saying you were acting like one.

However again, fair enough, I will consider my words in further posts.

Much Love, Respect and Peace,
Kobos

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amaya, Carlos.Martinez3,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #329248 by
It’s been suggested that I don’t allow others to believe what they want. This is a false claim. I never expect to sway the mind of the conspirator. But by challenging their rhetoric I do hope to provide at the least a rational counter to their claims and at the most reveal productive information for those that may be otherwise duped by the sort of disinformation and half facts that most conspiracy theories provide. This is so that each individual can decide for themselves what they will believe.

The reason people believe in conspiracy theories in the first place stems from logical fallacy. A cognitive bias in the need to find order in a confusing world. Seeking explanations for events outside our control or understanding is a natural human desire. People are constantly asking why things happen the way they do. “Why can’t you understand what I’m trying to tell you”? In doing this people often fill in blanks with answers that are not necessarily true, but rather answers that comfort them or that fit into their worldview. This is due to attribution error bias. “You can’t understand what I’m saying because you’re just not listening”. Instead of taking responsibility for things and evaluating honestly, they invent excuses for why things are the way they perceive them. The conspiracist has and emotional investment in the belief because it becomes a comfort to them.

The theories are abundant. Ideas of a shadow govt working with occult knowledge or working with aliens trying to take over the world, the 9/11 attack being orchestrated by the government, the moon landing being filmed in Hollywood, Oswald acting with others from the CIA in the Kennedy assassination or crashed aliens being secretly kept at Area 51. The list goes on and on. Psychologists have found that peoples need for believing in conspiracy theories can be grouped into three categories. First they have a desire for understanding and certainty in an uncertain world. Second, they have a desire for control and security. And third, they desire to maintain a positive self-image.

Conspiracy theories are false beliefs, by definition. But people who believe in them have a vested interest in maintaining them. First, they’ve put some effort into understanding the conspiracy-theory explanation for the event, whether by reading books, going to web sites, or watching TV programs that support their beliefs. Uncertainty is an unpleasant state, and conspiracy theories provide a sense of understanding and certainty that is comforting in the face of things often too complex for them to understand.

People need to feel they’re in control of their lives and conspiracy theories can give their believers a sense of control and security. Individuals engage in motivated reasoning as a way to avoid or lessen cognitive dissonance, the mental discomfort experienced when confronted by contradictory information, especially on matters that directly relate to their comfort, happiness, and mental health. Rather than re-examining a contradiction, it’s much easier to dismiss it. Conspiracy theories also give them a sense that they are a holder of privileged knowledge. Most people who believe in such theories do so because they don’t understand the science or complex processes of an intricate system. And instead of admitting this, it becomes easier for them to believe they know more about the subject than others do.

People who feel socially marginalized are also more likely to believe in conspiracy theories. All people have a desire to maintain a positive self-image. This self-image comes from the roles played in life; coworkers, personal relationships, family etc. When people can see positive differences they make in others’ lives they see themselves as worthwhile. But if they can’t feel that or feel socially excluded the belief in conspiracy theories gives them that sense of community with others who hold similar beliefs. In these cases one may offer counter evidence in an attempt convince them to give up their conspiracy theories, but it is unlikely to succeed. This is because the arguing of facts will not sway the conspirators need to defend their sense of security and their positive feelings about themselves.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #329270 by
Replied by on topic Possible world wide revolution?
"The enemy is humanity itself."

That quote is very telling. Also, the non attempt to deny the charges against him and his compatriots. Hey immediately begins the marginalization process but labeling his accusers "populists" as if that should put this out of people's minds.

Jefferson's quote still say the same as what was erroneously attributed to him and it is well known that he was an opponent of the banking interests..

The involvement of these elite families in eugenics, social engineering, monopoly creation, and technocracy, among other things, constitutes an agenda of power to control every facet of human life. They have created tyrants and manufactured world wars. All to consolidate their power..

Conspiracies are abundant in history. What would be different now to say that they don't happen in our era?

We need a revolution..

As for The Force, I don't make the claim to be the arbiter of what it is.. I'm only communicating what I have studied or experienced..

"The father is light with no shadow of turning". There are plenty of these scriptures that describe the Ultimate Good as Light or Fullness. Darkness as absence of that Fullness, the empty void. All this, and more, is reflected in nature. Every animal, every cell, every atom, is free to move according to its nature. Sovereign, as The Force is sovereign. This Force, or energy, is both active(male) and passive(female). As represented by the sun and full moon. These are IMAGES of an inner truth. Mainly "if light is in your eye then your whole body is light. If your eye is clouded then your body will be full of darkness."

Sure, that's seen as a Christian perspective, but I have experienced it for myself. This truth had become tangible for me.. The psychological/nature archetypes passed on as personifications pale in comparison to their source, The Force.. which is Light.. no darkness.. they are PERPETUALLY OPPOSED to each other..

More
5 years 4 months ago #329273 by Adder

Uzima Moto wrote: We need a revolution...

Probably the only time I'll agree with Vladimir Putin on anything;

"We should all be aware of the fact that when revolutionary—not evolutionary—changes come, things can get even worse."

"We've had enough of it. We've seen so many revolutions and wars. We need decades of calm and harmonious development.
"

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #329274 by
I guess what I'm thinking of is kinda both a revolution and an evolution..

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #329278 by
9/11 WAS an inside job, doesn't take the whole government. There is precedent that elements WITHIN our governing institutions would attack US citizens as a pretext for war..

The JFK assassination was a coup de'tat..

Geoengineering has been on the books for decades.. chemtrails being one form..

Technocrats and Eugenicists have constantly pushed their agenda on the masses. Not without success either..

It has already been stated that the manipulation of the masses through propaganda is the key to ruling a democracy..

I don't see how anyone could logically think that human nature has changed to the point that nobody is seeking power over others. It happens on people's jobs, churches, schools, etc.. that's a level of denial that just makes no sense to me at all. I wonder if it could be explained psychologically. Because it isn't healthy.. I mean, the whole point of limited government was to discourage the abuse of political power. George Washington even makes mention of it in his farewell address..

It might come from a need to feel more advanced than those "primitives" who came before us.. or maybe the refusal to see oneself as gullible. "It is a quite thing, to fall.. but far more terrible is to admit it." People hate admitting they've been fooled..

More
5 years 4 months ago #329282 by Zero
This has to be the dumbest, most rediculas thread on this whole site imo. I feel like I have lost iq points just from reading it. Some people will say anything just to have someone to argue with. And this conspiracy therory crap needs to find a new home. This is NOT what the temple is for. Not one person has benefited from a single post on this whole thread. I’d say just my opinion but it’s obviously the opinion shared by almost anyone who takes the temple seriously. Now I know not to open it again.

Master Zero
House of Orion
TOTJO Council Member
Head Moderator and Education Administration Member
Journals- IP / Apprentice / Knight / BDiv / MDiv / Personal
My Apprentices: Khwang, Morkano
Knighted Apprentices: Diana W, Atania, Ashria, Tannis Yarl, Tavi, Rini

”Everything that exists in this world has a hidden meaning within. When you look deeper at things, beyond initial appearance, you discover their true reality.”

The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon, Carlos.Martinez3

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #329284 by

Zero Storm wrote: This has to be the dumbest, most rediculas thread on this whole site imo. I feel like I have lost iq points just from reading it. Some people will say anything just to have someone to argue with. And this conspiracy therory crap needs to find a new home. This is NOT what the temple is for. Not one person has benefited from a single post on this whole thread. I’d say just my opinion but it’s obviously the opinion shared by almost anyone who takes the temple seriously. Now I know not to open it again.

Yes I suppose it is rather "rediculas ".

I was under the impression that this was the Open Discussions part of the forum. As in you can openly discuss things, something that doesn't belong on other threads.

Maybe it would have been an ok thread if it wasn't derailed by Kyrin, among other people as well. This was for those who believe in this thing. Obviously if you disagree with it, go somewhere else or if you must say something, say something with at least a shred of decency.

So one cannot say anything because they feel it doesn't belong anywhere? Then please enlighten me as to where it does belong? Is there something in the rules that I am not aware of? Somewhere that says "You shall not make conspiracy crap on the threads"? What is the temple for? For only threads YOU approve of? Sorry but this kind of arrogance is pretty appalling.

Am I seriously the only one noticing this kind of problem here? No one knows this or no one seems to really care?

I couldn't care less if people disbelieve. Just do it respectfully. Maybe that's the norm is to go one threads and say "lolzderp this is dumb, I feel dumbers from lookinz atz itz" and for others to say "You know, I'm ok with this kind of trolling and derailing"

I've been one of the few trying to get the thread back on topic but many others kept derailing it and pretty much insulting or going out of their way to troll. I spoke and said what I wanted to say. People can believe and comment or disbelieve and/or speak their peace or, you know, go somewhere else.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #329285 by

Zero Storm wrote: This has to be the dumbest, most rediculas thread on this whole site imo. I feel like I have lost iq points just from reading it. Some people will say anything just to have someone to argue with. And this conspiracy therory crap needs to find a new home. This is NOT what the temple is for. Not one person has benefited from a single post on this whole thread. I’d say just my opinion but it’s obviously the opinion shared by almost anyone who takes the temple seriously. Now I know not to open it again.

This is very real stuff. If you lost iq from reading any of these posts that's your fault..

This is exactly what a follower of The Force would be concerned with.. not constructing a Jedi echo-chamber.. these are serious times.. and it takes a serious approach. Because the wanton destruction and manipulation of society is abhorrent to The Force. To be complacent is tantamount to being complicit in this destruction..

The benefit of shared knowledge is supposed to be had here. I have made many attempts to do so, but the shillary is toxic. People are willing to ignore centuries of historical precedent just to hold on to their bias.. even in trying to "debunk", the underlying point is maintained..

There are DARK forces that clamour for systematic power over the rest of us. They will crush ANY light that rises to challenge their system.. but Light can't be conquered forever......

I guess if y'all decided to just stay locked away here the Light will have its way somehow, eventually..
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi