Possible world wide revolution?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago #326211 by
Replied by on topic Possible world wide revolution?

Wescli Wardest wrote:

Yabuturtle wrote: Some think it has something to do with the end times, that the coming of the nwo has something to do with revelations at the end of the bible. There's a few hints there but Christianity is not the first to have it's own end times. Jainism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism, Taoism, even Norse Paganism and Zoroastrianism and Islam. Some involve apocalyptic stuff while others talk of just a change.

I always wondered why it had to be a dystopia first before a utopia. I believe we can move forward without all the suffering.

Mankind is an imperfect being. How can an imperfect being create the perfect society?:huh:

There has to be suffering because we are the instruments that design systems where people suffer. And no amount of pretending that we can accomplish what we are incapable of accomplishing will make it true. That is why service to others and self-sacrifice is the zenith that leads to the sublime.

We cannot create a utopia but we can participate in utopia. This is the Telos of man. Even the ancient philosophers understood these truths.

I did not ask for a perfect society because that cannot be obtained to begin with. Only a better society which can exist. Discussing it needs to happen first before it can happen. You can't please everyone however if many countries knew what was going on, they'd be more willing to work with each other

We don't have to like each other in order for us to work together. That's the thing. To have a better society, every country does not have to be friends or even close allies. There just needs to be peace.

A better society can exist. It's happening now. Back then we were more willing to wage war with each other, had slavery and groups had much less rights, but we started moving forward. Because people did something about it, instead of only talking about or making excuses to not participate and help out.

I seriously doubt that every thing has to be destroyed and we have to live in a totalitarian regime in order to have the great society we all dream of just because we are imperfect as is everything Nothing saying we can't skip that and avert that and the end times don't have to occur. At least when it comes to government betraying their own people which they often do and are still doing.

Although with natural destruction such as the sun exploding or we face another cataclysm that's likely unavoidable. But by that time, I am hoping we are advanced enough to protect ourselves from such things such as space travel and terraforming other planets.

Governments working on secret technology probably already have that if they are in league with aliens (Which I'm not sure why people insist it's impossible just because it's not well known in our media, which lies half the time anyway)

Basically whatever you have, the government has a better version of it. But it does not need to be that way all the time

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #326215 by Wescli Wardest
I took the line you wrote, “I always wondered why it had to be a dystopia first before a utopia” to mean you wanted to create or looked for mankind to move towards a utopia. By your response I must have misunderstood you.

There is still slavery in the world. There is still war. And there are those looking to take people’s rights. None of this has disappeared.

In the US, people are more prosperous than ever in human history. With better technology, access to medical care, housing, food and crime is at an all-time low but there are those that would spread how unjust, hate filled, and repressed we are. The fact that you and I can even have this conversation is proof of how much better we have it off over many places in the world. Yet many in the media and many of the conspiracy theorist use fear tactics to spread a level of uncertainty and impending doom looking to sway the more easily lead.

Governments will always have secrets and develop things in secret if for no other reason than the security of their nation. Even if we were one world government, this would happen.

No matter what, because of human nature, there will be bad people that do bad things. If one wants freedom, there will forever be conflict at some level because there are those that want to take your freedom and security. This is the natural order of the universe. It is what creates balance.

I’m still not sure as to what totalitarian regime you are referring to… for the great society… But in the past, when we look to government to solve our problems it has never worked out for our betterment. I believe that any real progress that is going to be made has to be made from the bottom up. That means starting with you and me. The average person.
;)

Monastic Order of Knights

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #326225 by Kohadre
Global revolution = Global war.

Historically, most nation's that undergo revolution either putter along and fail, or go through a period of aftershocks such as civil wars where smaller sub-factions grapple for control.

Seemalikeabadideaman.jpeg

www.rethinkyourstrategy.com

So long and thanks for all the fish
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Kohadre.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #326226 by

Wescli Wardest wrote: I took the line you wrote, “I always wondered why it had to be a dystopia first before a utopia” to mean you wanted to create or looked for mankind to move towards a utopia. By your response I must have misunderstood you.

There is still slavery in the world. There is still war. And there are those looking to take people’s rights. None of this has disappeared.

In the US, people are more prosperous than ever in human history. With better technology, access to medical care, housing, food and crime is at an all-time low but there are those that would spread how unjust, hate filled, and repressed we are. The fact that you and I can even have this conversation is proof of how much better we have it off over many places in the world. Yet many in the media and many of the conspiracy theorist use fear tactics to spread a level of uncertainty and impending doom looking to sway the more easily lead.

Governments will always have secrets and develop things in secret if for no other reason than the security of their nation. Even if we were one world government, this would happen.

No matter what, because of human nature, there will be bad people that do bad things. If one wants freedom, there will forever be conflict at some level because there are those that want to take your freedom and security. This is the natural order of the universe. It is what creates balance.

I’m still not sure as to what totalitarian regime you are referring to… for the great society… But in the past, when we look to government to solve our problems it has never worked out for our betterment. I believe that any real progress that is going to be made has to be made from the bottom up. That means starting with you and me. The average person.
;)

Definitely. There is still corruption. I am not saying those things don't exist but bad stuff has decreased somewhat. Some groups are persecuted in other areas and slavery still exists, but can't think of a country where it's actually legal.

You cannot destroy evil but you can suppress it greatly. There will always be conflict. Even if there were no wars and everyone got along great, we would still need weapons, and know how to defend ourselves in fear of an alien or extra dimensional invasion from hostile forces. And it's a big universe out there, assuming we are not just one of many universes and there's a multiverse.

Maybe there will come a time where we all become enlightened and finally evolve mentally and spiritually where doing bad things to each other wouldn't even pop in our heads but it will take time

Some conspiracy theorists do spread fear and are fear mongers. However some who tell the truth will be labeled a conspiracy theorist because you are talking about something that is not status quo. Again, we cannot lump them all in the same group.

My idea is we will need to become enlightened to realize what is going on. Governments keep secrets about everything. Hidden technology, hidden races, artifacts that are part of our history. It makes sense because that's exactly what we would do if we were in their place. When you keep such things hidden you have more power over the others, hence knowledge is power.

Instead of waiting for the big crisis to happen, it'd be best to act now before it happens. When you do it after it happens it becomes much harder. All of the ones involved in the false flag wars, poverty, scandals ect. would likely be tried for treason. Hidden technology would be open to us, allowing us to prosper more. Cures we thought never existed would exist, such as cures for many other diseases, repairing broken nervous systems ect. Not to mention space travel would be open. Since there would be little to no wars. since at this point every country would be more willing to work together once they realized what their governments were doing. Populations would rise dramatically and it would cause problems.

Only way I'd see a way out of it is to not have as many children or to terraform planets but that would take time. Paraterraforming would make more sense since you can have much quicker habitable places.
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by .

More
5 years 7 months ago #326331 by Adder
What you'd need to do is get inside its decision making loop, ie predict its actions. That will allow a couple of things; it allows you to know your conspiracy is not a dream, nightmare, delusion etc; but also it affords a capacity to attribute your theory or actions to it in a way that is much more within your control - by being ahead of it, rather then being a reactive one. Anything reactive is in effect controlled to some extent by that which is reacting, and so runs the risk of the reaction being an illusion of reaction when in fact its desired action by deceit. People fall into this trap especially well because as an individual its impossible to stand against a crashing Star Destroyer. If you know its crashing, then you can warn people in advance to get out of the way. For the weakness of the larger entity is its harder to maneuver and change state, which means smaller agents can glean information which enables asymmetry.

Why is that important for a Jedi IMO, because I think it means you'd be increasing your knowledge about it which enables a refinement of ones position in relation to it. You might find out something new, worse, or even change your mind entirely from new information. Maybe wisdom comes from seeing that which is not apparent to others, so proper use of focus and knowledge to enable that might fit well with the Doctrine here.

The risk many people don't acknowledge (to progressing capability) is defining themselves by an imagined struggle and creating a place in that as a way to see and define the world around them. It works to some extent, of course, because its created as a reaction to explain or interface with some real environment or situation - but its not exactly best practice IMO for the above reason!!

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #326335 by

Yabuturtle wrote: I always felt that it would be needed to make real changes to help root out all of the corrupt officials in our world. It's explain better in this video but thinking of making more. I understand it won't appeal to everyone and there will be more coming. It's best to research information to find out what is really going on with our world.

I liked your video. You should watch The Last Avatar by Jay Weidner. I prefer a rebellion instead of a revolution. ;)

Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago #326543 by
Does anyone know the top causes of the Bronze Age collapse?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago #326547 by

Heavenly Warrior wrote: Does anyone know the top causes of the Bronze Age collapse?

Brilliant my master! Was it... dare I say... corruption?

More
5 years 7 months ago #326554 by Gisteron

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Heavenly Warrior wrote: Does anyone know the top causes of the Bronze Age collapse?

Brilliant my master! Was it... dare I say... corruption?

:laugh: I'm so glad you're back!

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Rex

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago #326561 by
Thank you :) I have not see it yet. Isn't a revolution sort of a rebellion?

That's what I want. Something to get all people interested about and help others become enlightened.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi