Good morning! Gabbing thread!

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #325889 by Kit
or afternoon, or evening, or midnight, or timelessness, whichever suits you!

I've been so swamped with things I haven't been able to be as social as usual. So this is a "Hello!" and "What's up?!"

For me, my medical stuff is still ongoing. I have been diagnosed with hip dysplasia but the surgeon doesn't think that's bad enough to cause the level of pain I've been in and that the surgery that I was referred to him for is extreme for the level of dysplasia I have. So that mess is ongoing. Still waiting on the VA. Kitten (my daughter) I've recently started calling Magpie too lol. She looooves shiny and brightly-colored things.

In the crafting world, I picked up macramé! And gardening. Been obsessing over succulents and Tradescantia (wandering jew/spiderwort). I'm so totally fascinated by these plants that are colors other than green! And variegated plants too! Oh! and several of the tradescantia can be grown indoors! So now I have plants everywhere lol. which is why I got into macramé so I can make plant hangers And then I discovered all the new Pothos varieties so I've those on order too...my husband makes fun of me when I'm walking in with plants now. Even when it's just bringing them home from work! lol I'm being careful and picking plants that can take a little neglect for when I get my bad days. so yay!

I think that's about it on my end! What's new with you? Any questions I can answer for you?
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Kit. Reason: I can't spell!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi