Show us your ensemble!

More
5 years 9 months ago #323598 by Nakis
Show us your ensemble! was created by Nakis
Many of us have some form of robe or special wear outfits for Jedi related activities. I know I have one in my profile picture (which is now destroyed through usage).

Is anyone willing to show us any special outfits you may have?

Licensed Clergy Person

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #323599 by Kobos
Replied by Kobos on topic Show us your ensemble!
These are mine, wear them mostly for convention stuff and so far one day of school. Ignore Akbar there....

Attachment Akbar.jpg not found

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nakis

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #323604 by
Replied by on topic Show us your ensemble!
Eh pic wasn't attaching. Dumb phone. May try again once I get my desktop connected again. Or look at my avatar lol.
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 9 months ago #323809 by
Slowly building my ensemble. Started with the belt, i just finished it this morning. Next will be pouches, cloak, and actual robes. Have half the robes done already, but not suitable for pics yet. Already have boots, but will probably change them out. Almost ready to start saber practice in informal uniform.
Any tips/ constructive critiques welcome, nay, encouraged!

Attachment 20180701_115138.jpg not found

Attachment 20180701_115455.jpg not found

Attachments:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #323812 by
I'm working on mine currently as well, but this is more or less what I have at this point (much improvement to come):

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6SE3LLfGYJyZhBn39
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by .

More
5 years 9 months ago #323817 by Reacher
Replied by Reacher on topic Show us your ensemble!

Jedi Knight

The self-confidence of the warrior is not the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of the onlooker and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eyes and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, Brick, ,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 9 months ago #323824 by
I have been on the road alot traveling and will be doing much more in the days to come. A three week adventure with my two daughters in Utah seeing family and lots of fun events!! As such, I had to upgrade my ensemble and method of every day carry. So far this set up has been the best when im not having to carry extra kid gear (Kids jackets, extra food, ect ect) It is my hope that i can eventually get them there own ensemble similar to this one. It has really been very nice

Attachment IMG_20180701_224312100.jpg not found

Attachment IMG_20180701_224627143.jpg not found

Back Pack has a I think 15L water bladder which instead of screws open....snaps. So you can easily put the whole pack over a water fountain, snap the opening open and refill as needed whenever. The amount of water lasted a full day of Zoo walking with myself and two girls sucking on it throughout the day - empty just as we were leaving. Another neat feature is the main pouch for extra gear which can zip tightly close or be unzipped for a bit more expanded room space. Pretty neat and just for like $23 on amazon.

The blue rag is a Cool Towel which stays cool and lowers body temperature down for many hours. Made for happier children and no sun burns! The towel was passed back and forth between three girls. $10 at walmart sporting goods. Frog pad or something similar to Frog.

First aide kit is a random mix ill not bother detailing XD Its really late and im tired from our circus adventure!!

The purple thing is a Shee Wee - GREAT tool to have if you are a girl. Makes for Nature Call trips in the woods or filthy restrooms a less stressful experience. Allowing for you to stand like a boy rather than the alternative.

The Jacket I have yet to properly try. That will be for next weeks adventures up higher in the mountains. So far though I like the feel of it and it compress's into a really small pull string bag.

And lastly of course some granola bars for myself and the girls.

Attachment IMG_20180701_224723389.jpg not found

Attachment IMG_20180701_224912649.jpg not found

And as you can see. All of that fits neatly into the backpack with full water bladder!

Con: I do wish it had just SLIGHTLY more room. I fee like they could have allowed for an extra inch and wouldnt have jepordized anything from its main purpose and design, but thats just me as I am a mom of two and need a couple more granola bars then I would normally for myself.
Attachments:

More
5 years 9 months ago #323840 by Kobos
Replied by Kobos on topic Show us your ensemble!
So I know I put up my Jedi robes, but those are seldom used, here are my arms and armor used either daily or at least once weekly with the sharpened sword. Training/fencing with live blades still scares me quite a bit but is something I am learning.

Attachment 20180703_090437.jpg not found

Attachment 20180703_090538_010.jpg not found

Attachment 20180703_090506.jpg not found

Attachment 20180703_090634.jpg not found

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ,

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi