Jedi Office for Outer Space Nomenclature

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 month ago #318345 by
Understood! Uranus being one of my favs as well. Goddess of Greek love right!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #318349 by OB1Shinobi

ScottHughes wrote: There should be a movement for "Jedi Office for Outer Space Nomenclature".

You have to provide relevance to US.
IF you can make a convincing case that society at large should care about changing the names of planets and stars, why should JEDI take up this campaign?

Greek Paganism actually is most similar a majority of Global Cultures, with especial inclusion, Norse, Gaedhlig Celtic, Zonguo (Chinese), HIndu (Poseidon Cult & historically Greek), Egyptian, & Mayan (The Tzalagi name for Sfaira Zeus actually is "Zusiterase").

Could you explain in what ways Greek paganism is more similar to majority of cultures than Roman paganism?

Greek Paganism truly is respectable & sociologically appropriate.

The local Kosmos should be respected (& not blasphemed, not at all is redundant).

Is the kosmos currently being blasphemed? I dont see how it is so, could you elaborate?

With the publication of the Greek Pagan Deity Planet Names, society is more likely to reflect what's appropriate.

Can you define "appropriate"?
Could you explain the cause and effect relationship between the names of the heavenly bodies and the behavior of society? How does that work? Can you offer specific examples of the social changes you would expect to see? Specific ways that society is inappropriate now but that you would expect society to become more appropriate, if we adopted the Greek-based cosmology?

People are complicated.
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 month ago #318373 by
I like butts and i cannot lie!!...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #331167 by

OB1Shinobi wrote: Maybe Putin is Snoke?

Maybe Anatoly Sobchak is Darth Plagueis, Putin is Darth Sidious, and Medevdev is Snoke or Tarkin.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi