Why is the govt shut down. Dems or reps?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #312833 by
All of them, including Trump. To blame just one side will only serve to further divide our country which is exactly what is causing the problems. It's just more of tthe us VS them mentality.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #312834 by

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: The one in charge is not the facilitator of the final say as is the very structure of our republic. To blame him alone is to further your point as a failure of logic.

Your orange idol disagrees with you.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/369756-trumps-comments-blaming-obama-for-2013-government-shutdown-resurface

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #312835 by

Arisaig wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: You are weak if you choose to not engage and defend your beliefs.

I need not prove anything to anyone, and I cannot prove anything to anyone. If it was worthy of my time to a person I respect, then perhaps I would, but this debate is not worth it.

You openly admit you do not respect me and yet you choose to respond to me in this thread. You are nothing but a hipocrite and any action I chose to enact against you is justified in that regard. Any respect I held for you is nullified.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #312836 by

Atticus wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: The one in charge is not the facilitator of the final say as is the very structure of our republic. To blame him alone is to further your point as a failure of logic.

Your orange idol disagrees with you.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/369756-trumps-comments-blaming-obama-for-2013-government-shutdown-resurface

Orange idol???

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #312837 by Lykeios Little Raven
I’m not going to even go into this with someone so deluded they actually believe Trump has accomplished more in 1 year than Obama did in 8. There is no point to trying to have a conversation on this subject with someone like that.

Also, this whole topic is just begging for a big fight.

And now I’m done.

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Lykeios Little Raven.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Avalon, UUJedi

More
6 years 2 months ago #312838 by MadHatter
Ok look this is supposed to be my day off but it seems via the messages I get whenever someone posts to the forums that no one can play nice here.

This thread does not need to turn into a fight and it does not need to be locked.

What needs to happen is for everyone to act like Jedi and stop bickering and discuss things civilly.

Knight of the Order
Training Master: Jestor
Apprentices: Lama Su, Leah
Just a pop culture Jedi doing what I can
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lykeios Little Raven, Avalon, Kobos, , UUJedi

More
6 years 2 months ago #312839 by rugadd
My view is this discussion will prove fruitless.

rugadd
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lykeios Little Raven, Avalon, Zenchi,

More
6 years 2 months ago #312841 by Avalon

Goken wrote: All of them, including Trump. To blame just one side will only serve to further divide our country which is exactly what is causing the problems. It's just more of tthe us VS them mentality.

What he said. Nuff said.

Not all those who wander are lost
Studies Journal | Personal Journal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lykeios Little Raven, Zenchi, ,

More
6 years 2 months ago #312842 by Lykeios Little Raven

rugadd wrote: My view is this discussion will prove fruitless.

Exactly.

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Judge, Avalon

More
6 years 2 months ago #312843 by Zenchi

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Arisaig wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: You are weak if you choose to not engage and defend your beliefs.

I need not prove anything to anyone, and I cannot prove anything to anyone. If it was worthy of my time to a person I respect, then perhaps I would, but this debate is not worth it.

You openly admit you do not respect me and yet you choose to respond to me in this thread. You are nothing but a hipocrite and any action I chose to enact against you is justified in that regard. Any respect I held for you is nullified.

Please cease and desist sir...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi