Mortose: Public Journal

More
07 Jun 2019 16:13 #339372 by Carlos.Martinez3
Hello this is Pastor Carlos- it is odd that some one would tell some one to leave the Temple. I don’t pretend to know all the dramma or past that has happened between you and this place and yet - as the person I subscribe to the idea - “no one is beyond redemption.” - Life is full of choices and some of who have been forgiven of great things often forget that path of difficulty to break our own chains. I’m speaking of myself of course. Only myself. If it wasn’t for the grace of a few - I wouldn’t be the person I am today. If it weren’t for those chances, and those choices - I could not know what forgiveness feels like. I couldn’t give what I have now. Any how - if you need anything I hope you will hit me up or reach out any time. 22 months IS a long time. The Temple is free to all and it's never the choices or the paths that get banned here but rather the behavior or the actions of the individual.
www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/114-A...or-unbecoming#321555
www.templeofthejediorder.org/47-help/679-termsofuseandrules
Here are the rules and terms. Feel free to re look em over. Those who will be returning from a ban can learn from others and I hope this can be the case.
Individuals do NOT speak for the entire Temple. Again - I don’t know the dramma or even why - but - I live in the present as often as I can. Again - feel free to contact me any time and way you like. If you got any questions- I am willing.
May the Force be with you

Contact The Clergy
Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Block
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mortose, TheDude, Kyrin Wyldstar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Jun 2019 18:12 - 07 Jun 2019 18:14 #339388 by Mortose
Replied by Mortose on topic Mortose: Public Journal
22 months is a long time. You’re right.

I read the forum terms of use, though I know for a fact my contributions are rarely suitable for an 8 year old by today’s standards of what is appropriate. In general, dealing with the darkest parts of ourselves and the drama they can often be, isn’t fit for children.

Children have a particular innocence and are still learning about their world and themselves. Not that we aren’t all learning about ourselves? Well, most of us.

I’ll stick to the 18+ label for everything I post here from future on, unless I can brand this entire topic 18+? I’ve read through it and it’s NOT appropriate for children at all.

As for Zenchi’s request for me to leave to honor an apology, it doesn’t make sense? How could any of you see that I have changed if you can’t see it? If it’s not presented?

-
Last edit: 07 Jun 2019 18:14 by Mortose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

More
07 Jun 2019 18:28 #339389 by Carlos.Martinez3
Please do understand there ARE concerns. Real talk. We are currently debating and taking into account as many possible things as we can. A decision may be made officially in time so please be aware of that possibility as well.
Force continue to be with ya

Contact The Clergy
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Block
Build, not tear down.

More
07 Jun 2019 18:48 - 07 Jun 2019 18:53 #339393 by Carlos.Martinez3

Mortose wrote: 22 months is a long time. You’re right.

I read the forum terms of use, though I know for a fact my contributions are rarely suitable for an 8 year old by today’s standards of what is appropriate. ]

So understanding that - do you think you will adhere to the rules and terms of this site?
Truthfully , at this point returning to this site - like this - can you ? Real talk?

Contact The Clergy
The Block
Build, not tear down.
Last edit: 07 Jun 2019 18:53 by Carlos.Martinez3.

More
07 Jun 2019 19:22 #339398 by ren
Replied by ren on topic Mortose: Public Journal

Mortose wrote: 22 months is a long time. You’re right.

I read the forum terms of use, though I know for a fact my contributions are rarely suitable for an 8 year old by today’s standards of what is appropriate. In general, dealing with the darkest parts of ourselves and the drama they can often be, isn’t fit for children.

Children have a particular innocence and are still learning about their world and themselves. Not that we aren’t all learning about ourselves? Well, most of us.

I’ll stick to the 18+ label for everything I post here from future on, unless I can brand this entire topic 18+? I’ve read through it and it’s NOT appropriate for children at all.

As for Zenchi’s request for me to leave to honor an apology, it doesn’t make sense? How could any of you see that I have changed if you can’t see it? If it’s not presented?

Don't worry about it Zenchi is well aware making this type of comment in someone's journal is against our rules. You are free to demonstrate these changes.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

More
07 Jun 2019 19:27 #339400 by Mortose

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: Please do understand there ARE concerns. Real talk. We are currently debating and taking into account as many possible things as we can. A decision may be made officially in time so please be aware of that possibility as well.
Force continue to be with ya

I don’t have to stay here. It’s okay. I’d just prefer to know if that’s how it’s to be or not, officially.

-

More
07 Jun 2019 19:29 - 07 Jun 2019 19:31 #339403 by Carlos.Martinez3
Following rules is always a plus. To be part of THIS community- adhere to the rules it has.

Can you and will you ?

Contact The Clergy
The Block
Build, not tear down.
Last edit: 07 Jun 2019 19:31 by Carlos.Martinez3.

More
07 Jun 2019 19:57 #339404 by Mortose
Unless you have an issue with me using the spoilers and disclaimers, I don’t see why not?

-
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

More
24 Jun 2019 13:55 - 24 Jun 2019 13:57 #339988 by Mortose
Hello! So... something I discovered last night. If you remove all the violence and megalomania from Sith, you come rather close to Jedi. Perhaps I’m wrong.

So, that leads me to... statement of intent

I’m not interested in being a traditional hero. I’m not intentionally searching out people to save, and I’m no longer seeking to be good, not that I’m seeking to be evil either.

If someone can be helped by me, I’ll generally help them if able, advisable or not.

I enjoy the silent moments. I meditate here and there, though prefer doing so while in motion.

I am interested in Sith in a few ways. First, the intensity of emotion, and passion. Second, castle building (legacy). Beyond all that, dark trappings are pretty much meaningless to me.

Knowledge is something I carry on seeking. I’ve amassed a lot of it, yet so little. It’s a hobby really, since most knowledge I’ve acquired is useless for anything worldly.

I’m somewhat a dreamer, I’m creative, and I admit, I respect strength and certainly don’t view everyone as equal as we all gain knowledge and skill.

For me, power isn’t shooting lightning from my hands or levitating toasters. It’s an inner thing, cultivated, expressed. Oh! I’m fiercely independent and individual. I don’t take instruction well unless interested.

So, that’s my bag.

-
Last edit: 24 Jun 2019 13:57 by Mortose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Garm, Manu, Carlos.Martinez3

More
24 Jun 2019 15:38 #339992 by Carlos.Martinez3
If I may :
In A New Hope : Vader was told “Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes, [begins to sound strained] or given you clairvoyance enough to find the Rebels' hidden fort— [grasps his throat as if he is being choked]... “
Regardless of which label we put on it - some days people will see Jeddist before they see dark grey or light. “By our fruit ... “can be a very good home to return to. With any idea choice and even way ... its the actions that speak louder than mere words . What do you think people said about Vader while he recovered or played puppet for Palpatine ? He’s a Jedi ....

Contact The Clergy
The Block
Build, not tear down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mortose

Moderators: KobosBrick