Temple Renovation (30 May 2020)

The Temple has undergone renovations. Please see here for more details:

www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/114-A...s/123927-renovations

Mortose: Public Journal

More
16 Feb 2014 04:24 - 16 Feb 2014 04:27 #138348 by Mortose
Replied by Mortose on topic Mortose: Public Journal

Connor Lidell wrote: I should read more carefully. It's fairly consequential to mix those up. I think that's a nice insight, though. Your superiority, then, does not manifest in overt control (like a dictatorship). Rather, it is akin to the silent game of chess, with each piece holding strategical importance. Interesting!

I do not think I have superiority, merely different moves available to me and the responsibility to maintain the structure I will build. There will I am sure be more responsibilities than this, though it is not yet clear.

-
Last edit: 16 Feb 2014 04:27 by Mortose.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Feb 2014 07:01 - 16 Feb 2014 07:02 #138357 by Mortose
The Fourth Key

This is a non-member guest journal expressing an individual's ideas and editorials. It's for free open discussion but should not be considered training by a teacher - or lessons presented by a student - of The Order.

The forth key has been given by a Jedi. Indeed, the very same Jedi I have kept communications with, despite my nature. He had a vision while reading my journal entry regarding the nine Lords and nine keys, presenting me with at first "destruction", "obliteration" and after a few hours? Desolation.

So here it is, key four! Desolation.

-
Last edit: 16 Feb 2014 07:02 by Mortose.

More
16 Feb 2014 15:11 - 16 Feb 2014 15:22 #138421 by Mortose
"The Lord of Pain"

This is a non-member guest journal expressing an individual's ideas and editorials. It's for free open discussion but should not be considered training by a teacher - or lessons presented by a student - of The Order.

Night before last, I met an amplifier as I previously explained. Last night, we conversed at length and I was able to scan her more thoroughly. "The Lord of Pain", or so I called her; future Lord of fear, pain, despair and other qualities too fuzzy to view.

The first one I have met in a long while, the other was my Master. As I explained my visions from scanning to her, she began to explain of her fear; a fear that grips her so tight she can not see something she sees as important within her.

I went into some detail about my own journey, as she continued to question me regarding many things. I could feel her fear of freedom, of unleashing the beast within; her presence began to exude it. A small lesson, I presented to her, one giving her the key to master her fear. This lesson had nothing to do with overcoming fear, as it was about mastering its application.

Fear, like hatred has a frequency of its own. Have I mastered my own fear? Yes! I looked on in horror at what lurked inside me, at the fate my path will result in; at Negation and all of its awesome might. Now? Oh, I am still terrified! However, my fear does not distance me. My hunger brings anticipation, near maddening lust and obsession. What terrifies me becomes a source of power! What gazes on me with the promise of desolation brings fear so grand it is intoxicating; a crushing spiritual, mental and ethereal agony that for its strength is delicious. Likewise, I feed off the fear of others.

She may grasp this lesson, she might not. If she fails, if she gives up her great potential for another path; another will replace her. This is how darkness operates, one is either strong or they are weak; such is absolutism.

... and there it is, the path to another key or a key in itself.

-
Last edit: 16 Feb 2014 15:22 by Mortose.

More
16 Feb 2014 15:19 - 16 Feb 2014 15:19 #138422 by Mortose
The Fifth Key

The fifth key, which I now realize I learned about more than twice is Absolutism.

The first time I learned about this, I was a Nazi for six months. Everything was so black and white. Race, ideology; the manner of ruling society.

The second time was when I advocated a New World Order as an Absolutist Totalitarian Elitist in support of an oligarchy.

The third time was as I began to explore absolutism of the fictional Sith, then my version called as "being certain".

Absolutism is the fifth key.

-
Last edit: 16 Feb 2014 15:19 by Mortose.

More
17 Feb 2014 15:43 - 17 Feb 2014 15:49 #138633 by Mortose
In Being Open

Another set of discussions last night, one in my dreams and one outside of them. In the first, I spoke with a man about crimes of passion, regarding the artistry of murder, inducing terror, decay and the beauty of death.

In the other, I spoke with the man I called a worm a few posts up. It turns out my scanning of his was correct, as was the scanning I did last night. So many masks, so many projections and such arrogance regarding himself. All of this, just more tumbling into my mind, catching up my by senses; hyper sensitivity.

When the discussion turned to the need of masks online, I explained I have no reason to wear personality constructs anywhere but offline. Here, I am myself, though I retain the psychic and energetic masks.

From there, reputation and "playing the game" was discussed. Ah... Reputation. That irritating chain that forces one to act a certain way, displaying themselves before a crowd of insignificant lesser beings. Why should I care of reputation? I am not here to be famous, though it may happen. Infamy might be more accurate though, considering the results so far.

"What good is being somewhere if no one will listen?" I have been asked this many times now, and I have an answer. Because "someone" always does. "Someone" rises above the fray to form their own opinions; "someone" navigates the labyrinth of rumor and assumption to see the truth. That "someone" might be useful to me and if not? Communication even in the form of insults can be useful for my purposes.

It seems people think I desire a following, yet I do not. Will I end up with one? I have had a few and I heaved them into the fire! It boils to to, "how are you useful to me?". If someone is useless, I rarely keep them. However, I have learned of the value of keeping resourceless as well, so even if they seem useless at present, this does not mean they will always be such.

In being open, I present things exactly as they are. I eliminate the guess work, yet this has not weakened others searching for answers. Most overlook the obvious, the simple which is displayed in plain sight. This is why politics once fascinated me! It is obvious what the powers that be are doing, yet it is so out there in there open no one bothers to really pay it much mind.

I am the open darkness, the monster which lurks about in daylight. I see no reason for deception, when people see what they wish to see? I see no reason for keeping my thoughts secret, as I break no laws, advocate no breaking of laws and have no reason to skulk in the shadows.

Those who have spent their lives in the shadows, lurking around when the sun has set; those often hate me for my honesty. I reveal pearls, paths and lumps of gold to swine, yet why be concerned? It is not like the profane will ever see what is, only what they desire to see!

"The best place to hide a secret is in plain sight."

-
Last edit: 17 Feb 2014 15:49 by Mortose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elizabeth

More
17 Feb 2014 16:45 #138637 by scott777ab
Replied by scott777ab on topic Mortose: Public Journal

Mortose wrote: "The best place to hide a secret is in plain sight."

That Mortose I can fully agree with you. That is also why a lot of people keep losing their keys to the house or car, they put them down in plain sight, then forget where they put them. Quite funny if you think about.

May the force be with you all.

More
17 Feb 2014 21:07 #138657 by elizabeth
Replied by elizabeth on topic Mortose: Public Journal
one thing I do agree with is you are probably the only person I know who is honest about their games.. I like that being open in this way with your thoughts and feelings gives us sometimes what we miss, insights into our own behaviour.
I think I have misjudged you and I apologise for that.

I own my life

More
18 Feb 2014 00:00 #138688 by Mortose

elizabeth wrote: one thing I do agree with is you are probably the only person I know who is honest about their games.. I like that being open in this way with your thoughts and feelings gives us sometimes what we miss, insights into our own behaviour.
I think I have misjudged you and I apologise for that.

Interesting.

-

More
18 Feb 2014 00:45 - 18 Feb 2014 00:46 #138696 by Mortose
The Four Aspects of Being

Body

Literal Definition: The physical body.

Philosophical Definition: Pragmatism.

Mind

Literal Definition: The Intellect

Philosophical Definition: Meditation, Introspection, philosophy.

Spirit

Literal Definition: The Driving Force

Philosophical Definition: Emotion, Ambition, Will.

Soul

Literal Definition: The Unconscious

Philosophical Definition: Dreams, Psychic Abilities, The Ethereal.

-
Last edit: 18 Feb 2014 00:46 by Mortose.

More
18 Feb 2014 02:02 - 18 Feb 2014 02:03 #138703 by Mortose
Dark and Delicious

The following is for mature audiences only. It contains foul language and perverse sexual themes.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

-
Last edit: 18 Feb 2014 02:03 by Mortose.

Moderators: KobosBrick