Mortose: Public Journal

More
23 Jan 2014 06:59 - 23 Jan 2014 07:03 #134430 by Mortose
I am placing this here, as I desire comments. I had assumed my existing journal would have provided me such things, yet learned the rules of this place are against even invited comments in the journal section. I seek comments so I can grow through conflict. I know my views will be challenged this way and that is desirable! I should be able to withstand scrutiny and rise as a result.

So, with that I will begin by stating this journal may contain offensive material and language. Comments, criticism and insults are welcome... encouraged even.

-
Last edit: 23 Jan 2014 07:03 by Mortose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wescli Wardest, scott777ab, Vesha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jan 2014 07:01 - 23 Jan 2014 07:05 #134431 by Mortose
Replied by Mortose on topic Mortose: Public Journal
To Those I Loath: An Enraged Rant

To those I loath. To those pitiful sacks of putrid flesh that dare claim they know something of the dark. To you mindless canisters of sweat, cum, blood and piss. You, the claimed dark adherents. The dark adepts... The masters. What do you know of dark spirituality? You who write so eloquently about selfishness, about how darkness is individual. Are you so spineless? Define the dark! Define it and make it your own! No! Why would you be so daring? Why would you cease your Round Robin game of circle jerk philosophizing when it deludes you that you actually mean something? You crave that meaning! How horrible it might be if you had to realize that you and your life mean nothing! That your hopes and dreams are completely irrelevant to the powers of reality. So, of course you will cling to whatever meaning you have constructed for yourselves! That you have some purpose found in the abundance of accolades you receive from you band of mindless followers? You are so great, so smart, so well written... So clever! Do you not tire of hearing it?

A Dark Master should not be loved or given accolades! A Dark Master should personify destruction, despair... hostility. They should embody everything that is darkness at the core of the human psyche! They should be the image of fear itself... Monsters free from moral limitation completely unbound to feast as we will on the world.

Let fools assume we roam about their society unchecked. Let those pitiful rodents worry we might snatch up their children, brutalize them... Perhaps boil and eat their flesh. Let them fear! Let them presume we are murderers, thieves and beasts only after our own pleasures! Let them assume! Let them call on their law to protect them from the monsters they dare not comprehend and when that law comes to us, we shall laugh for we have done no wrong!

-
Last edit: 23 Jan 2014 07:05 by Mortose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scott777ab

More
23 Jan 2014 13:13 #134441 by elizabeth
Replied by elizabeth on topic Mortose: Public Journal
I read this a couple of times and overall the one thing I came away with was a feeling of sadness. Underneath all the swearing and efforts to shock and disgust, you seem to be looking for something and feeling angry, mainly with yourself. Anger and hate are great shields to hide behind but they harm no one but the person feeling these emotions.
Life is what you make it, it doesn't have to be this way.

To die would be a great adventure
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Wescli Wardest, scott777ab, Brenna, sidvkili, user15542

More
23 Jan 2014 13:22 - 23 Jan 2014 13:41 #134443 by Jestor
Replied by Jestor on topic Mortose: Public Journal

Define the dark!

How about you?

Define the dark...

I purposed, and was backed up by one of the smarter (in the scientific sense) members, that dark actually doesn't exist, that it is all varying levels of light (radiation, even if it is too low for the human eye to detect, if it is measurable , and provable, it exists, right? Scientifically proven...;))

And that even in what appears to be the darkest, blackest pit of hell, still contains a bit of light...;)

So, with that I will begin by stating this journal may contain offensive material and language. Comments, criticism and insults are welcome... encouraged even.

As children, and some more easily offended (due to possibly age, or a short time of being on the path) visit these forums, please use the [hi de] or [spoi ler] features....

I will promise to leave what you post, if you would do that for me...Thank you in advance...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter
Last edit: 23 Jan 2014 13:41 by Jestor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, scott777ab, Mortose

More
23 Jan 2014 16:24 #134456 by benedictveritas
what about zero lumins ....the point which there is no light ....we are taught as children to be fair minded yet told the world is unfair ....to say that darkness dosent exist is to say the world has no balance no flow no cycle of creation and destruction , day flows into night just as night flows into day

More
23 Jan 2014 16:39 #134457 by Jestor
You are told those things by people who see things in those ways...

They were not accepting, rather looking, for more answers, and many times are quoting what they were told...;)

The worlds not fair? Well, is it unfair? (Hint: its not... lol, the world merely IS and you, and everyone else assigns value to it as you learn about it...;))

Zero lumens exist because lumen is a unit of measurement that you use to show how much of something there is...

Do you think that light didnt exist before the word lumen was defined? It, we just didnt use that term, becasue it didnt exist...:)

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

TOTJO Council
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: scott777ab, Kit

More
23 Jan 2014 16:55 #134460 by benedictveritas
every day people are made homeless they are murdered without cause and innocnts die for causes they dont hold so yes it is unfair

More
23 Jan 2014 17:28 #134462 by Jestor
I understand that, but how is that unfair?

how do you know it was an unwarranted murder? Are you privy to the circumstances? You judge this on bland, generic information, get specific, and lets talk about a certain case....

Same for all of your examples... Maybe they didnt pay their bills, but maybe they were fired, but maybe they stole, but maybe they didnt make enough money, cause maybe they were lazy...

You seem to think (life) the world owes us something, but why is that?

We owe the world, for allowing us the pleasure of coming into existence... Yet, people seem to think we are owed some kind of fairness...

Its just not so, lol....

At a certain point in our mental evolution, we all think this... I did too...

But, when we move past the thought we are owed, it becomes apparent that it is not good/bad, it simply is...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

TOTJO Council
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kit, mdk, Zenchi

More
23 Jan 2014 17:37 #134464 by Vesha
Replied by Vesha on topic Mortose: Public Journal
On another note, I think Mortase might be right. I was just reading an article that stated most people can't even name their states shadow lord.

www.theonion.com/articles/report-most-am...inkPreview:1:Default

Be the change you want to see in the world.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Desolous, Lykeios, Mortose

More
23 Jan 2014 17:58 - 23 Jan 2014 17:59 #134468 by Mortose
Replied by Mortose on topic Mortose: Public Journal
"Darkness", as I understand it

Yes, darkness is destruction. However, not out of exactly malicious intent. I have found the Dark to be beyond such concepts that relate to human consciousness. It has a collective "will", a movement... A current. It pulls you into its black depths, smothers you... Whispers into your ears. It is not anger or hate in itself, yet such things cycle around it as if it was a collapsed star... The center of which is not nothing but anti-everything.

To explain something, negative emotion vibrates at a lower frequency than positive; something I learned long ago from my studies and practice with healing and directing "light" frequencies. I later cemented this when I began working with more negative emotions, finding them more "dense"... Heavier... Their vibrations more drawn out... Oscellating... Slow.

The Darkness does not fit into this system of frequency; it "vibrates" in the negative.

It destroys because it is like anti-matter to matter; the two can not exist in the same space... They wage a constant battle of annhiliation.

However, the Darkness has a centralized "space"... A "place" it inhabits devoid of all particle... Material... Thought. Oblivion, basically. At the center of this mass of Darkness, no emotion exists but it is not silent exactly. It SCREAMS into your very soul if you happen to find yourself there.

The negativity surrounding its core... Layer on layer... This is what reaches out to touch the material. This is what most feel when they experience "Darkness". It is what the light siders acknowledge and often claim has no power over them... or power in general.

This is the destructive force that moves in waves and ripples, touching all manifestation.

-
Last edit: 23 Jan 2014 17:59 by Mortose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, scott777ab, Corwinani

Moderators: KobosBrick