Question: Policy on requests for information on suspensions

More
08 Feb 2019 23:20 - 08 Feb 2019 23:22 #333880 by JamesSand

One suggestion would be that if you don't want a heavy hand, cut off the source of food, don't provide posts and content that require moderating...and there will never be an issue ever again?

Uh....huh.

Hey, if it was my site, I would permaban you for lack of a sense of humour (if that's not a part of Jediism, it probably should be), and probably use the statement "One suggestion would be to not exist, then I wouldn't have to tell you how to live"

Anyway, I'm not going to change your mind on your view, if you want to live in a world with actual people in it, let me know.

As far as it goes, Kyrin and I were getting along famously, communicating a number of ideas through multiple media types.

Did some of our fun get into your morning dry biscuits and room temperature water?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not really fighting, there'd be no point, you have all the power. If you get upset I automatically lose.
Last edit: 08 Feb 2019 23:22 by JamesSand.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Feb 2019 23:27 #333881 by Tellahane

JamesSand wrote:

One suggestion would be that if you don't want a heavy hand, cut off the source of food, don't provide posts and content that require moderating...and there will never be an issue ever again?

Uh....huh.

Hey, if it was my site, I would permaban you for lack of a sense of humour (if that's not a part of Jediism, it probably should be), and probably use the statement "One suggestion would be to not exist, then I wouldn't have to tell you how to live"

Anyway, I'm not going to change your mind on your view, if you want to live in a world with actual people in it, let me know.

As far as it goes, Kyrin and I were getting along famously, communicating a number of ideas through multiple media types.

Did some of our fun get into your morning dry biscuits and room temperature water?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not really fighting, there'd be no point, you have all the power. If you get upset I automatically lose.

I have no problem with humor, but that was not the appropriate place for it, I do however suggest this forum category for it though: www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/Humour
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, JLSpinner, Stormcaller

More
08 Feb 2019 23:52 #333883 by JLSpinner
The Membership Affairs department is working on something now that will accessible to guests that has clear instructions and a point of contact. Stay tuned.

Teaching Master: Phortis Nespin
Apprentice: Kobos
Apprentice: Nakis
Contact Clergy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Tellahane, Arisaig, Stormcaller

More
09 Feb 2019 00:08 #333888 by ren

Tellahane wrote:

JamesSand wrote:

Uh....huh.

I have no problem with humor, but that was not the appropriate place for it, I do however suggest this forum category for it though: www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/Humour

It would probably have been more fun to split or move the thread than locking it.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, OB1Shinobi, Kyrin Wyldstar

More
09 Feb 2019 00:39 #333889 by Tellahane

ren wrote:

Tellahane wrote:

JamesSand wrote:

Uh....huh.

It would probably have been more fun to split or move the thread than locking it.

Possibly.

More
09 Feb 2019 04:24 - 09 Feb 2019 04:26 #333893 by Kyrin Wyldstar

Tellahane wrote: One suggestion would be that if you don't want a heavy hand, cut off the source of food, don't provide posts and content that require moderating...and there will never be an issue ever again?

Sure no problem! Uhhh, exactly what is the EXACT definition of posts that require moderation? Apparently James and I will need quite a detailed explanation.

Oh hey I have an idea!!! How about instead of heavily handedly exercising an abuse of authority by trying to enforce your version of extreme control, why dont you just CONTACT THE POSTERS! That way you can explain your position and come to a mutually agreed upon solution where all are happy!!

Pretty neato huh??! And as a MUCH better solution to this issue, one that is not only fair to us but to the OP, who started the post and can not now even reply in it if she wanted to, how about we unlock the thread and split off the posts that so deeply offended you to some section of your choosing?

Now I know I'm being sarcastic here as well as serious but please don't let your ego get the best of you, tellahane and do as has been suggested if for no other reason than to be fair to neaj.

What do you say?

This guns for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
My Journals: Kyrin-Wyldstar

Associate Degree of Divinity - Earned July, 2017
Apprenticed to: Alan, Senan, Mendalicious
Tribute to Senan: My Friend
Last edit: 09 Feb 2019 04:26 by Kyrin Wyldstar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi

More
09 Feb 2019 05:10 - 09 Feb 2019 05:12 #333894 by Tellahane

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Tellahane wrote: One suggestion would be that if you don't want a heavy hand, cut off the source of food, don't provide posts and content that require moderating...and there will never be an issue ever again?

Sure no problem! Uhhh, exactly what is the EXACT definition of posts that require moderation? Apparently James and I will need quite a detailed explanation.

Oh hey I have an idea!!! How about instead of heavily handedly exercising an abuse of authority by trying to enforce your version of extreme control, why dont you just CONTACT THE POSTERS! That way you can explain your position and come to a mutually agreed upon solution where all are happy!!

Pretty neato huh??! And as a MUCH better solution to this issue, one that is not only fair to us but to the OP, who started the post and can not now even reply in it if she wanted to, how about we unlock the thread and split off the posts that so deeply offended you to some section of your choosing?

Now I know I'm being sarcastic here as well as serious but please don't let your ego get the best of you, tellahane and do as has been suggested if for no other reason than to be fair to neaj.

What do you say?

Neaj is a grown mature adult, and is more then capable of contacting me or anyone else with moderation ability if she wants something done with her topic, she has multiple avenues to which to get that accomplished, there is nothing unfair happening there. I believe Neaj also has multiple avenues to which she can respond to you as well, PM, discord, etc...Nothing was robbed other then the need for you to post everything publicly for whatever reason you do so for. This temple is not a giant popularity contest.

As far as the rest of your attempt to make me some grand oppressor, there's this thing called the terms of use at the top of the page, the thread started out great, with some great communication between you and Neaj, and it was a very serious thoughtful post, even I was impressed, then you decided to derail it into a meme war, which was not appropriate for the seriousness and spirit of which the topic was created. Yes I could split it out for you, but, you should have taken that to somewhere else in the first place.

Of course your always free to appeal to council, but I mean its going to be lifted long before they will ever get a vote put together.
Last edit: 09 Feb 2019 05:12 by Tellahane.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon, Carlos.Martinez3, Arisaig, Stormcaller

More
09 Feb 2019 05:41 #333895 by Kyrin Wyldstar
Oh tellahane, you disappoint me. Not that I did not expect it but damn I just wish that stoic jedi demeanor would float to the surface just a bit more often around here.

The request was a simple one and I am baffled as to why you wont honor it??? The only thing I can see is that it is more important for you to teach me a lesson and punish me for "posting everything in public" (whatever that means) than it is for you to admit you were heavy handed and do the right thing.

Besides that, james started it!!

More
09 Feb 2019 06:13 #333896 by Tellahane

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: I just wish that stoic jedi demeanor would float to the surface just a bit more often around here.

Me too!

More
09 Feb 2019 06:16 #333897 by Kyrin Wyldstar

Tellahane wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: I just wish that stoic jedi demeanor would float to the surface just a bit more often around here.

Me too!

Lmao!!! Now if we could just figure out what THAT is!!!!