Trust: A Look At Kylo Ren's Actions And The Reasons Behind Them

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #308958 by
I'm going to give a general SPOILER ALERT for anyone who has not yet seen Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

This is a mod trying to fill in some things so that none of the text can be seen by people who have not seen the movie. For the rest of the thread please do not forget to use the spoiler tag and to post a few sentences above the spoiler tag so that the spoiler based text does not show. Three or four should do the trick. I know that this was not done intentionally so no harm no foul but let's take an effort the rest of the thread to use the spoiler tags and filler sentences above it so as to keep things hidden for those who have not seen the movie. The spoiler tag requires you to select the text you want to hide and use the square with the green arrow on its corner above

Warning: Spoiler!
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by MadHatter. Reason: To hide any possible spoilers

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #308962 by MadHatter
How to add a spoiler tag to your text:

First, you post a few sentences of filler. 3 to 5 will do.

Second, select the text you want to put in the spoiler box UNDER the filler sentences or the sidebar will show the first few sentences you post inside the box or not.

Then you click the following:

Attachment spilertutorial.png not found

Knight of the Order
Training Master: Jestor
Apprentices: Lama Su, Leah
Just a pop culture Jedi doing what I can
Attachments:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago #308976 by
Please understand I am not trying to argue (Apparently people still think that is my very first intention and I figured I should disclaimer myself :-p ) I am just providing things the way I see it which may be contrary to your own. Yay constructive conversations!! (I hope)

[/quote]

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago #308988 by

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago #308991 by
Also consider these points...

More
6 years 4 months ago #309006 by MadHatter
People a reminder PLEASE POST at least 3 sentences of fuller above what you post in the spoiler boxes if you do not the spoiler text can still be seen on the sidebar of the main page

Knight of the Order
Training Master: Jestor
Apprentices: Lama Su, Leah
Just a pop culture Jedi doing what I can

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi