Soooooo there's a TotJO thong for sale?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #220201 by

Connor L. wrote:

Kamizu wrote: Why can't we get something more like the cheeky panties? Remember the lesser known line of the code: sexy yet comfortable

In regards to the bandana I can embroider one, but I just got a vinyl cutter recently I've been meaning to ask the council about being able to provide other things like decals. They make heat transfer vinyl I think would work better than embroidery for work out gear

I will pay you for it!

Just so we can all be sure...the bandana or the cheeky panties... :sick: :P :laugh:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #220204 by Kit

Goken wrote:

Connor L. wrote:

Kamizu wrote: Why can't we get something more like the cheeky panties? Remember the lesser known line of the code: sexy yet comfortable

In regards to the bandana I can embroider one, but I just got a vinyl cutter recently I've been meaning to ask the council about being able to provide other things like decals. They make heat transfer vinyl I think would work better than embroidery for work out gear

I will pay you for it!

Just so we can all be sure...the bandana or the cheeky panties... :sick: :P :laugh:

Gods Goken! As amusing as this whole thread has been, this is what I actually busted out laughing at! In a restaurant!

Well whichever one Connor, it'll be a little bit of time. I need to learn my new machine and get permission but I'll let you know
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #220256 by
GOKEN.

Lol.

Kam, let me know. :) I'm thinking a bandana that converts into a thong. Just in case a lady friend of mine forgets her panties. ;) (oh myyyy!!)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #220259 by
:blink:
Just this one time I'd like to go with "Knowledge, yet Ignorance". Picturing Mace Windu with a thong on his head has ruined me for the rest of the workday. :laugh:

More
8 years 2 months ago #220289 by Adder

SkiddyJ wrote: Time to confess, who owns one of these bad boys? :laugh:

Standard issue. Who doesn't have one :huh: :dry:

:lol:

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You: J_Roz, , OB1Shinobi,

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi