The Revolutionary Society

  • Silas Mercury
  • Silas Mercury's Avatar Topic Author
  • Guest
02 Nov 2016 17:52 - 07 Nov 2016 01:18 #263510 by Silas Mercury
The Revolutionary Society was created by Silas Mercury
Hello. You all know my views and opinions, so I won't bother going into detail .....

Anyway, Freedom of Speech allows me to request for a knight or someone of a higher rank to back me in the creation of the TotJO Revolutionary Society, a group where we few like minded individuals (me, Streen, some others) can rage against the machine and discuss our own "scary" and "diabolical" ideals and ideas. Thank you, brothers and sisters, and Force be with us.
Last edit: 07 Nov 2016 01:18 by Br. John.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
02 Nov 2016 17:56 #263511 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic The Revolutionary Society

Silas Mercury wrote: Hello. You all know my views and opinions, so I won't bother going into detail .....

Anyway, Freedom of Speech allows me to request for a knight or someone of a higher rank to back me in the creation of the TotJO Revolutionary Society, a group where we few like minded individuals (me, Streen, some others) can rage against the machine and discuss our own "scary" and "diabolical" ideals and ideas. Thank you, brothers and sisters, and Force be with us.


Social media exists for a reason....

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon, Breeze el Tierno, Tarran, Brick

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
02 Nov 2016 18:01 #263512 by Carlos.Martinez3
Freedom of speech allows u to do that without requesting a Knight. Place a forum page or something if u wish to do it here. Your ideas are valid Salis as is your path. Good luck on your continued treck! Be well and may the Force be with you as u find your footingnin this place .

My inbox is always open friend .

Contact The Clergy
Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Block
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: rugadd

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
02 Nov 2016 18:21 #263520 by Leah Starspectre

Silas Mercury wrote: Hello. You all know my views and opinions, so I won't bother going into detail .....

Anyway, Freedom of Speech allows me to request for a knight or someone of a higher rank to back me in the creation of the TotJO Revolutionary Society, a group where we few like minded individuals (me, Streen, some others) can rage against the machine and discuss our own "scary" and "diabolical" ideals and ideas. Thank you, brothers and sisters, and Force be with us.


You DO know what happened to all those kids at the end of "Les Misérables", right? ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi, Brick

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • Silas Mercury
  • Silas Mercury's Avatar Topic Author
  • Guest
02 Nov 2016 18:23 #263521 by Silas Mercury
Replied by Silas Mercury on topic The Revolutionary Society
Yes, but unfortunately, due to the current system, only a knight can create a group.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
02 Nov 2016 18:27 - 02 Nov 2016 18:41 #263522 by Carlos.Martinez3
Label your forum page what ever u want. Post on it invite others figure out which tab to do it under is the hardest.

Contact The Clergy
Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Block
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
Last edit: 02 Nov 2016 18:41 by Carlos.Martinez3.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • Codex
  • Codex's Avatar
  • Guest
02 Nov 2016 18:27 - 02 Nov 2016 18:31 #263523 by Codex
Replied by Codex on topic The Revolutionary Society

Silas Mercury wrote: Hello. You all know my views and opinions, so I won't bother going into detail .....

Anyway, Freedom of Speech allows me to request for a knight or someone of a higher rank to back me in the creation of the TotJO Revolutionary Society, a group where we few like minded individuals (me, Streen, some others) can rage against the machine and discuss our own "scary" and "diabolical" ideals and ideas. Thank you, brothers and sisters, and Force be with us.

Silas Mercury wrote: Yes, but unfortunately, due to the current system, only a knight can create a group.


Small feedback thingy, I could not see in your first post that you wanted to create a group in the Temple site. I am not sure if there is need for a group of revolutionaries, enjoy your journey! ;)
Last edit: 02 Nov 2016 18:31 by Codex.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • Silas Mercury
  • Silas Mercury's Avatar Topic Author
  • Guest
02 Nov 2016 18:31 #263525 by Silas Mercury
Replied by Silas Mercury on topic The Revolutionary Society
That's what I was getting at

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
02 Nov 2016 18:41 #263527 by Carlos.Martinez3

carlos.martinez3 wrote: Label your forum page what ever u want. Post on it invite others figure out which tab to do it under is the hardest.


Contact The Clergy
Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Block
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
02 Nov 2016 18:43 #263528 by Khaos
Replied by Khaos on topic The Revolutionary Society

Your ideas are valid Salis as is your path


Wow, jut like that huh?

Based on what do you say this?

Hugs and Kisses.
~Khaos~
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi, Brick

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: RexZero