Are you romantic ?

More
10 Oct 2016 21:19 - 10 Oct 2016 21:20 #260657 by Alexandre Orion
Replied by Alexandre Orion on topic Are you romantic ?

MartaLina wrote:

JamesSand wrote:

*Jedi hug*


Am I the Carmen Sandiago of unrequited love, :unsure:

or ultimate international stalker? :ohmy:

:laugh: B)


Is your name Perseverence? :P




"If only the strength of the love that people feel when it is reciprocated could be as intense and obsessive as the love we feel when it is not, then marriages would be truly made in heaven." ~ Ben Elton, Stark


Be a philosopher ; but, amidst all your philosophy, be still a man.
~ David Hume

Chaque homme a des devoirs envers l'homme en tant qu'homme.
~ Henri Bergson
File Attachment:
Last edit: 10 Oct 2016 21:20 by Alexandre Orion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manu, Ben, OB1Shinobi, MartaLina

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 Oct 2016 09:24 #260715 by Alexandre Orion
Replied by Alexandre Orion on topic Are you romantic ?

Terror of an eventual exile
Invades the soul too enamoured
For another to express it,
But, the missing expression,
Lost between whispered poems
Under other constellations
In darker nights,
More starry, more rich
With dreams and with nightmare :
To love this man,
Lose my verses toward him,
In sublimation of the animal
Freed from captivity ...


Be a philosopher ; but, amidst all your philosophy, be still a man.
~ David Hume

Chaque homme a des devoirs envers l'homme en tant qu'homme.
~ Henri Bergson
File Attachment:
The following user(s) said Thank You: MartaLina, Brick

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 Oct 2016 11:21 #260720 by Tarran
Replied by Tarran on topic Are you romantic ?
I'm romantic AF, way more than any of you mortal muggles muahahahaha...

Srsly though...

I think the best date begins in the morning, climbing Mt. Kearsarge in North Conway, New Hampshire, ending in a moonless night-sky covered picnick with a telescope and tent ;)

Well, that's just one of my many ideas ;)

Apprentice to J. K. Barger
The following user(s) said Thank You: MartaLina

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • MartaLina
  • MartaLina's Avatar Topic Author
  • Guest
11 Oct 2016 11:23 #260721 by MartaLina
Replied by MartaLina on topic Are you romantic ?

Alexandre Orion wrote:

Terror of an eventual exile
Invades the soul too enamoured
For another to express it,
But, the missing expression,
Lost between whispered poems
Under other constellations
In darker nights,
More starry, more rich
With dreams and with nightmare :
To love this man,
Lose my verses toward him,
In sublimation of the animal
Freed from captivity ...


In my dreams Luke Skywalker always stays young and crunchy , there is something to be said about it staying a dream ;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • MartaLina
  • MartaLina's Avatar Topic Author
  • Guest
11 Oct 2016 11:25 #260722 by MartaLina
Replied by MartaLina on topic Are you romantic ?

Tarran wrote: I'm romantic AF, way more than any of you mortal muggles muahahahaha...

Srsly though...

I think the best date begins in the morning, climbing Mt. Kearsarge in North Conway, New Hampshire, ending in a moonless night-sky covered picnick with a telescope and tent ;)

Well, that's just one of my many ideas ;)


Yeah sounds great , whats in the picnick basket ??? ( i am seriously dropping hints here to as where the way to my heart is ..ok ... its food loll )

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 Oct 2016 11:51 #260724 by Brick
Replied by Brick on topic Are you romantic ?
As the Romans would say 'Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre'

or 'Is that a scroll in your toga, or are you just happy to see me?'

:laugh:

Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

Moderator | Welcome Team | IP Team

IP Journal | IP Journal 2 | AP Journal | Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan
The following user(s) said Thank You: MartaLina

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 Oct 2016 11:56 - 11 Oct 2016 11:57 #260726 by Tarran
Replied by Tarran on topic Are you romantic ?

MartaLina wrote:

Tarran wrote: I'm romantic AF, way more than any of you mortal muggles muahahahaha...

Srsly though...

I think the best date begins in the morning, climbing Mt. Kearsarge in North Conway, New Hampshire, ending in a moonless night-sky covered picnick with a telescope and tent ;)

Well, that's just one of my many ideas ;)


Yeah sounds great , whats in the picnick basket ??? ( i am seriously dropping hints here to as where the way to my heart is ..ok ... its food loll )


Cured meats, smoked (and non) cheeses, fruit, berries, nuts, chocolate, bread, and wine ;)

Apprentice to J. K. Barger
Last edit: 11 Oct 2016 11:57 by Tarran.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MartaLina

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • MartaLina
  • MartaLina's Avatar Topic Author
  • Guest
11 Oct 2016 12:03 #260727 by MartaLina
Replied by MartaLina on topic Are you romantic ?

Brick wrote: As the Romans would say 'Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre'

or 'Is that a scroll in your toga, or are you just happy to see me?'

:laugh:


I am soo gonna memorize that one , thank you Brick , you are awesome :kiss:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 Oct 2016 12:19 #260729 by JamesSand
Replied by JamesSand on topic Are you romantic ?

Cured meats, smoked (and non) cheeses, fruit, berries, nuts, chocolate, bread, and wine


Nothing ruins romance like falling for a gluten intolerant vegan :laugh: B)


Did you carry the basket, telescope, and tent with you up the mountain?

Aside from how magical juggling a bunch of oddly shaped crap up a mountain isn't, by now your bread has gone stale, and your cured meats and cheese are starting to "sweat" and go slimy. The fruit is bruising from being bounced around, and the wine is corked.

Better yet, you trip in the damned moonless dark, chip a tooth, give yourself a blood nose, and as you're using a tree to steady yourself standing up, you lean against a fresh turd, ruining your shirt sleaves.

You should have got pizza and stayed at home.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tarran, MartaLina

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 Oct 2016 13:04 - 11 Oct 2016 13:10 #260731 by Tarran
Replied by Tarran on topic Are you romantic ?

JamesSand wrote:

Cured meats, smoked (and non) cheeses, fruit, berries, nuts, chocolate, bread, and wine


Nothing ruins romance like falling for a gluten intolerant vegan :laugh: B)


Did you carry the basket, telescope, and tent with you up the mountain?

Aside from how magical juggling a bunch of oddly shaped crap up a mountain isn't, by now your bread has gone stale, and your cured meats and cheese are starting to "sweat" and go slimy. The fruit is bruising from being bounced around, and the wine is corked.

Better yet, you trip in the damned moonless dark, chip a tooth, give yourself a blood nose, and as you're using a tree to steady yourself standing up, you lean against a fresh turd, ruining your shirt sleaves.

You should have got pizza and stayed at home.


Did I carry all? Yes.

Was all a mess? No. This comes from experience, hiking slowly up a non-bouncey trail. Going at a snail's pace, taking pictures, making other stops, etc. along they way, it's a 6 hour hike. Scrambling up as fast as your system will survive it, about 3. Bald summit, observation shack at the top, and a take-down refraction telescope of my own design and build is just perfect.

Vegetarian but is okay with dairy, eggs and perhaps fish, okay - VEGAN, I'm usually not interested lol

I'm the type of guy who goes best with outdoorsy dames, can climb a tree, draw a bow and shoot an arrow, would hunt with me (even of it's only rabbits via blowguns), spear fish, and isn't shy about wielding a Nordic/Germanic style broadsword ;)

Yeah, I could backback the HELL out of a romantic evening, and keep all perishables unperished, dainty things dainty, neat things neat. A very important thing about being romantic in the rugged outdoors after all, is savoir faire ;)

Apprentice to J. K. Barger
Last edit: 11 Oct 2016 13:10 by Tarran.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MartaLina

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: RexZero