The thread of self-forgiveness

• Serenity
14 Apr 2018 21:08 #320409 by Serenity
Replied by Serenity on topic The thread of self-forgiveness
I forgive myself for ignoring and cutting ties with people who don't care about me and don't want me in their lives.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 Jan 2020 18:31 #348494 by Lumella

I am a Jedi; I am responsible for how I act. I am mindful of and accountable to my actions.

• jturner
17 Jan 2020 19:53 - 17 Jan 2020 19:54 #348496 by jturner
Replied by jturner on topic The thread of self-forgiveness
I forgive myself for choices I made in both Iraq and Afghanistan and for what I saw and was part of. I forgive myself for the years of childhood abuse I endured and said nothing about. I forgive myself for the trespasses I have committed in order to progress forward in my life. I forgive myself for the grief I have held onto relative to my childhood home and all that occurred there and at that time. I forgive myself for not being a better son to may father and a better brother to my sisters. I give up the feelings of self doubt and shame that I have had since I was a child. I forgive myself for not being a better husband in both of my marriages, I worked to provide, but I did not make my home and my foundation safe. I embrace the here, the now, the present, and what is good in order to pave a road into my future. I am nothing more that simply myself.
Last edit: 17 Jan 2020 19:54 by jturner.

More
20 Jan 2020 14:17 #348579 by Erinis
I forgive myself for I am different, I forgive myself for trauma I experienced in childhood, which has influenced my whole life.
I forgive myself for fear I have experienced, which was extremely strong and still I am struggling with that. I forgive myself for time
I didn´t spend with my grandfather when I could, now I can´t.

- Phoenix die and transform into something new -
The following user(s) said Thank You: Garm, elizabeth, Carlos.Martinez3

Moderators: RexZero