Astera's Art & Play

More
15 Sep 2017 17:48 #301659 by Astera
Replied by Astera on topic Astera's Art & Play
"Warrior Woman," my first photomanipulation since January. I forgot how to do it, so it's very simple! Source photo from Jagged Eye, Deviantart.

“Life. Death and decay, that feeds new life. Warmth. Cold. Peace. Violence.” “And between it all?” “Balance. An energy. A force.”
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adder, JLSpinner

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 Sep 2017 18:26 #301714 by Astera
A couple fireballs that I made from scratch in Photoshop:

“Life. Death and decay, that feeds new life. Warmth. Cold. Peace. Violence.” “And between it all?” “Balance. An energy. A force.”
The following user(s) said Thank You: JLSpinner, thomaswfaulkner

More
22 Oct 2017 20:03 #304519 by Astera
Some Photoshop art. This took FOREVER. I don't know how to draw, so I traced a couple of photos of my horses and the mountains outside my house before doing all the coloring and shading.

I'd really like to use this as a cover page for a web comic that I'll call The Northward Way (not a funny comic, but more of a dramatic, epic story). The beautiful art in Minna Sundberg's comic, A Redtail's Dream , inspired me to try to create my own. It won't be nearly as beautiful because I don't know what I'm doing, but oh, well.

More
04 Dec 2017 03:16 - 04 Dec 2017 03:26 #307491 by Astera
Photoshop art from tonight - "Galactic Girl"

Last edit: 04 Dec 2017 03:26 by Astera.

More
18 Dec 2017 00:50 #308865 by Astera
So I made this book cover - for an ebook I have yet to write! My anxiety has so affected my writing that I haven't been able to finish anything for years. But I really want to write this little series based on a time-travel story I wrote for my mom awhile ago. Hopefully, with a lot of moral support, I'll be able to work through my anxiety.

Moderators: RexZero