Just for Laughs

More
23 Aug 2021 23:58 - 23 Aug 2021 23:59 #362271 by WoodfordJedi
Replied by WoodfordJedi on topic Just for Laughs
Bit of background on this one for context

One of my responsibilities is as a volunteer firefighter, and the brigades when its safe to do so often have a photographer on the fireground.
This was a pic of me (tall one in blue) i saved from their page. Someone i know photoshopped it and reposted.
He said he was hesitant at first because he wasnt sure i would find it funny. Perhaps he was worried that making me the 7th village person might imply something i would find offensive.
He needent have worried i think its hilarious, and the comments that ensued were also great fun, The look on the native americans face and his proximity, "who is holding the hose?" etc etc

Anyway i present it here because being able to laugh at yourself even as the butt of the joke is something i think is good

Never Confuse Silence for Acquiescence . The wise man senses the Bantha Poodoo on the path ahead and does not tread in it
Last edit: 23 Aug 2021 23:59 by WoodfordJedi.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
24 Aug 2021 05:15 - 24 Aug 2021 05:16 #362272 by WoodfordJedi
Replied by WoodfordJedi on topic Just for Laughs
Taps Mic "Is this thing on ?......"

Back when Colour screen meant a choice of green, amber or white VDU, comedy had a strong vinyl format. One of the groups was known as the Barron Knights (no relation)

This one came to mind recently.......... But some of their other stuff is just as funny (chapel lead is missing is a classic)

Never Confuse Silence for Acquiescence . The wise man senses the Bantha Poodoo on the path ahead and does not tread in it
Last edit: 24 Aug 2021 05:16 by WoodfordJedi.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: RexZero