Wellness Wednesday

More
07 Oct 2021 18:52 #363211 by Tobias
Replied by Tobias on topic Wellness Wednesday
Hello friends. Sorry, I forgot to post yesterday, so here we go on Thursday this time. Today I want to show you one of the videos where I get my information from that I present to you. Today I want to not tell you what I learned by watching the video, I want to show the video directly to you, because I donĀ“t think I can summarize it any further. I am also thinking about doing this more often because I think that M. Greger can explain some things much better to you than I can. Anyway: Enjoy this video about nuts and their amazing ability to burn calories while you eat them:

nutritionfacts.org/video/nuts-and-obesit...-weight-of-evidence/

Have a good time, may the Force be with you.

Tobias

You must unlearn what you have learned.

Teaching Master: Rosalyn J

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 Oct 2021 18:52 #363338 by Tobias
Replied by Tobias on topic Wellness Wednesday
Hallo friends.

To conclude our conversation about nuts and seeds: how much nuts or seeds should we eat in one day? Well, it seems that the best option would be to eat at least 30 g of nuts or seeds out of the list I posted 2 weeks ago OR 2 tablespoons of unsweetened nut butter.

Next week we are going to talk about the last of the nutrients I want to tell you about: whole grains. If we truly stick to a plant based diet, this is the stuff that delivers our calories for the day, that make as full and satisfied.

But Wellness Wednesday is not going to end after this chapter, we are still gonna talk about how much water we should drink in a day and how much exercise we are supposed to do.

And after all this I am going to keep you up to date with the newest results of research concerning nutrition.

So, until next week,

May the Force be with you.

Tobias

You must unlearn what you have learned.

Teaching Master: Rosalyn J
The following user(s) said Thank You: River

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: RexZero